Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Monopoly - page 11. (Read 1326 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 03:25:53 PM
If I buy a certain amount of tokens, will I be able to sell items immediately after launching the platform?
Yes
February 19, 2019, 03:25:22 PM
By the way, we will distribute items to all token holders during the launch of the gaming platform

If I buy a certain amount of tokens, will I be able to sell items immediately after launching the platform?
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:23:46 PM
By the way, we will distribute items to all token holders during the launch of the gaming platform
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
Will it be possible to change visually the cubes or your own figure for the internal currency , or maybe even the entire map ?
We will have an internal market where you can buy or sell a variety of cards, cubes, figures

will it be possible to earn money by buying and selling items?

Yeah, we'll do some kind of auction.
February 19, 2019, 03:21:03 PM
Will it be possible to change visually the cubes or your own figure for the internal currency , or maybe even the entire map ?
We will have an internal market where you can buy or sell a variety of cards, cubes, figures

will it be possible to earn money by buying and selling items?
February 19, 2019, 03:19:51 PM

Now it is not possible to say for sure. there will be different categories of rarity, from 0.1$ to several thousand dollars

wow, that's interesting!
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:18:51 PM

Where will these items come from? Can I buy them from you?

Items will fall randomly after the match, and so you can buy them for tokens

What price will they have?

Now it is not possible to say for sure. there will be different categories of rarity, from 0.1$ to several thousand dollars
February 19, 2019, 03:17:26 PM

What price will they have?
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:16:06 PM

February 19, 2019, 03:15:12 PM

copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:14:18 PM
February 19, 2019, 03:13:17 PM
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:10:30 PM
I heard that hasbro plans to stop releasing this Board game, don't you fear that it will affect the attraction of offline audience?

No, we have our own audience, most of the crypto community
February 19, 2019, 03:09:20 PM
I heard that hasbro plans to stop releasing this Board game, don't you fear that it will affect the attraction of offline audience?
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
If during the match, my balance becomes zero, can I finish the match by pawning all purchases and exit with that amount of tokens from the game?
Of course, you can
February 19, 2019, 03:06:05 PM
If during the match, my balance becomes zero, can I finish the match by pawning all purchases and exit with that amount of tokens from the game?
February 19, 2019, 03:05:03 PM
Can I take tokens as a percentage for the game if I have no money left in my account ?
Yes, the opportunity to take out a loan will also be
perfectly
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:04:37 PM
Can I take tokens as a percentage for the game if I have no money left in my account ?
Yes, the opportunity to take out a loan will also be
February 19, 2019, 03:03:49 PM
copper member
February 19, 2019, 03:01:22 PM
Can I use only the internal Bank of the game , as an investment, without taking part in tournaments?
Yes, but if you participate in the games, the percentage will be higher
By the way, what is the monthly percentage in the game Bank?

At least 1 percent per month, the percentage will depend on many factors
Pages:
Jump to: