Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Nest | The Home of Cryptocurrency Hardware - page 2. (Read 143 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
We're keen to get some feedback from you guys, what do you think of our current product range? what products/brands would you like to see us stock? and most importantly, what can we do to help make self-custody more acessible for newbies?
Welcome!
I am not a fan of ledger hardware wallet at all, but you could add their products on your website since they are (sadly) one of the most popular hardware wallets in the world.
If you want to add more expensive quality device than I would suggest adding Passport wallet by Foundation, and Keystone hardware wallet.
There are more devices available but I don't think there are so much demand for them.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
Hi all,

We're long overdue introducing ourselves on the forum!

We're Crypto Nest, an online retailer for all things Cryptocurency hardware here in the UK. We currently stock hardware wallets, seed storage solutions, security keys and more from many different market-leading brands including; Trezor, Coinkite, BitBox, Cryptotag and more.

We're working hard to become the one-stop-shop for Cryptocurrency hardware. A place where customers can easily source reliable, authentic products from all the best brands in the industry. With exceptional customer service, cheap and speedy delivery times and a range of resources to help on-board new users to the world of Self-custody.

We're keen to get some feedback from you guys, what do you think of our current product range? what products/brands would you like to see us stock? and most importantly, what can we do to help make self-custody more acessible for newbies?

Take a look at the store here: https://cryptonest.co.uk

Any thoughts are welcome Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: