Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto News Site Created Recently - page 3. (Read 588 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 26, 2023, 03:21:48 PM
Hello, I created a crypto news site, give me some feedback. FYI .. I know alot more needs to be done, including SSL on it. Enjoy and give me topics of interests... Checkout the Instagram page as well, has shortened version of each post.

Thanks,
www.thisCrowd.com

Same as others, I'm also getting the "Server Not Found" error therefore we can assume that the problem is on your server side.

Aside from the website link, you can also post here all the channels available e.g. Instagram as you mentioned, and any others.

Anyway, just fixed the server issue and expect that the community will give you honest reviews for your reference.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
October 26, 2023, 03:12:02 PM
The site is not responsive enough from my side (it takes a few minutes to fully load). Instead of placing all the thumbnails of news that has ever been published, I think you would be better off loading a selection of featured/highlighted news to make the site lighter and friendlier for cheap hosting servers.
Can you access this news site even if it's not responsive?
I want to try to know the contents of the site but it can't be accessed, is there an error made or is it under repair?
I don't know if the OP when he came here was ready or trying to figure out the problem?

This is a picture of the site not being accessible.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
October 26, 2023, 12:20:19 PM
The site is not responsive enough from my side (it takes a few minutes to fully load). Instead of placing all the thumbnails of news that has ever been published, I think you would be better off loading a selection of featured/highlighted news to make the site lighter and friendlier for cheap hosting servers.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
October 26, 2023, 10:52:48 AM
Before any publication, you need to do the basic setup. With SSL implementation, your redirects are not properly configured, so the page with the www prefix is not available.
It really shouldn't be a difficult task, almost any beginner can set it up. See on Amazon where you host the site about DNS settings or you can use the .httaccess file

For example, add the file to the root named .httaccess with this inside

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.thisCrowd.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://thisCrowd.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Whose are the texts that you have published on the site? Yours, copied from somewhere or generated by AI?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 25, 2023, 11:01:13 PM
Hello, I created a crypto news site, give me some feedback. FYI .. I know alot more needs to be done, including SSL on it. Enjoy and give me topics of interests... Checkout the Instagram page as well, has shortened version of each post.

Thanks,
www.thisCrowd.com
Pages:
Jump to: