Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto news sources - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 08, 2024, 04:19:27 AM
I just want to add this from the above post, I suggest if you are looking for an aggregator where you can see all news related to crypto all in one spot including polls/media then check this link below.

- https://cryptopanic.com/

For crypto airdrops, I only use one Airdrop aggregator check this link below.

- https://airdrops.io/

We have enough crypto sites where we can get first hand crypto news, all the sites mentioned in the OP gives accurate news, although sometimes they can copy each other, which is normal, so far they're reporting the same correct news. Thanks for the addition, 'cryptopanic, the more the merrier, I think that I'll add it to my crypto site collection, I hope that it lives up to your hype.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
March 08, 2024, 02:18:54 AM
We may not be able to say for sure how many sites we monitor daily for crypto news sources.There are various crypto news source sites that we use whenever we need.

1. Coin telegraph
2. Coindesk
3. Bitcoin.News
4. CNBC

Also we have a crypto news source in our native language sometimes we follow it if we don't understand something.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
March 07, 2024, 11:58:26 PM
Everything on X/Twitter. Curate your following really well, and the quality of news and general cryptocurrency news updates you'll see will be high quality. That's where I get my airdrop farming information as well. I'm personally against following just individual news sites lol for obvious reasons.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
March 07, 2024, 11:17:11 PM
Hi there!

Where do you usually read crypto news? Any good Telegram or Twitter channels worth checking? I'm open to newsletters, podcasts, traditional media or anything else actually. Primarily I’m  looking for sources with concentrated knowledge. Open for good long reads as well. Where to find out about airdrops? This would be very useful too.
I suggest ICOdrops. I followed their telegram announcement and youll get some info or update on some new projects or even update on fundamental update on some new tokens and project. I think it will help you find early alpha especially if they share some new sales that are gonna launch or even be prepared to some ICOs. Even airdrops or new testnet are being shared so this is a user friendly news page.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
March 07, 2024, 10:27:13 PM
There are no real sources for cryptocurrency news. There are hundreds of sites that repeat, quote, or even steal content from other sites. Even reliable sites like Cointelgraph and Coindesk do not verify their sources, so it is easy to find that a rumor is repeated for several days.
The best you can do is to search for good accounts on Twitter that verify news before posting it, or research in depth the news that is circulating.
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
March 07, 2024, 06:43:52 PM
Hi there!

Where do you usually read crypto news? Any good Telegram or Twitter channels worth checking? I'm open to newsletters, podcasts, traditional media or anything else actually. Primarily I’m  looking for sources with concentrated knowledge. Open for good long reads as well. Where to find out about airdrops? This would be very useful too.

OP you have found a good answer, I also agree with this:

I use Cointelgraph, Coindesk Coingecko and Coinmarketcap.

If I want to read about the latest news then I will use Cointelgraph and Coindesk, I also have a list of sites for news in my local language but it's just the same news as Cointelgraph and Coindesk so I don't think it's necessary to recommend it to you

For news about prices and historical data, of course Coinmarketcap and Coingecko

Activity: 798
Merit: 725
March 07, 2024, 05:17:27 PM
Welcome to Bitcointalk forum mate, you are here at the right time to get the right information you need.

There are various crypto and bitcoin news channels on telegram.
Bitcoin.com news.

Cointelegraph.

These are the ones I mostly used l, but there are others that have been recommended here by some of our colleagues, you can go through them all for reliable news; you can bring the news here if you get it for more confirmation.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 07, 2024, 05:10:34 PM
You can check the all the listed/mentioned channels or websites that offer crypto news it's more better than going to social media to get information, or you can even still to the forum because every now and then Informations are updated frequently.

Here is my reason why I said you should go to social media for information because most times the informations are false and they easily get spread before verifications. but for this websites mentioned above they take proper confirmation before uploading on the sites so most times or all the informations are quite legit.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
March 07, 2024, 04:59:32 PM
What I do is, I try to be active on crypto communities such as bitcointalk and a couple of subreddits.

I also find using crypto news aggregators much easier -- naturally, cryptopanic.com is one of the choices but I found myself using bitcoinmonkey.org more cause I really liked how easier it was to customize my feed. Too bad they don't have a dark mode yet and auto-refresh of feed but last time I check their ANN, they said they were willing to do these.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 07, 2024, 04:36:44 PM
I've got lazy and lately I just check - now and then - the headlines from https://defidive.com/news?filter=bitcoin <- you can add other areas of interest too to the filter
Rarely I go into the news too.

I find it easier than keeping an eye on multiple websites.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
March 07, 2024, 04:15:44 PM
I have used Cryptopanic here and there over the past couple years.  Its a decent news aggregator for crypto.  You can filter what sources you wanna keep tabs on, which is handy to pare things down to outlets you dig.  Some solid Telegram channels covering crypto are Unfolded and WatcherGuru and  they seem to keep me in the loop on the latest.   

These tools can help you stay on top of what's happening in the crypto world without getting overloaded.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
March 07, 2024, 02:41:48 PM
I just want to add this from the above post, I suggest if you are looking for an aggregator where you can see all news related to crypto all in one spot including polls/media then check this link below.

- https://cryptopanic.com/

For crypto airdrops, I only use one Airdrop aggregator check this link below.

- https://airdrops.io/
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
March 07, 2024, 02:31:27 PM
I use Cointelgraph, Coindesk Coingecko and Coinmarketcap.

I do not follow the crypto news on X but I do get some people tweeting about crypto news. On Twitter, you can follow some crypto well known people and sites.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 07, 2024, 02:25:30 PM
Hi there!

Current list of mentioned news sources:
- Cointelegraph
- Coindesk
- CoinGecko
- CoinMarketCap
- CryptoPanic
- defidive.com
- bitcoinmonkey.org
- Bitcoin.com news
- Coindesk
- Bitcoin.news
- CNBC