Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers - page 2. (Read 3638 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
If I write a sample article for you, will I be compensated for my time and effort in case I'm not accepted?
in case you will be accepted, yes.

I mean if I submitted a fresh article sample to you and it's not accepted, will I still be compensated at least for my effort?
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to [email protected] with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

This is a nice opportunity. I will give it a shot. Expect my article in a few hours to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
What's a good source for new story topics or press releases? Just scour twitter or...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this is reallly goood such a beautiful site username:happygirl live long
Activity: 223
Crypto-News.net | Latest news from Crypto world
If I write a sample article for you, will I be compensated for my time and effort in case I'm not accepted?
in case you will be accepted, yes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers. If you are native english speaker, have detailed knowledge about cryptocurrencies and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News, then read further.

If you're interested in this job and you're willing to write at least 3 articles per week, send your unique, up to date event/topic, non biased article (around 500-700 words) to [email protected] with subject "Applying for writer".
Those who'll write good stuff, we'll contact and make an agreement about payment for future articles. In case your "draft" article will be published on Crypto-News.net, we'll pay for it.

do this jobs still available , im a writer on 2 cryptos sites previously and got interested with this one , i will send my sample article tomorrow .. Thank you very much  Grin
Sure, it's available. We just started  Smiley

already submitted few works for original sample articles , please let me know if im accepted as part of your website writers , i had fun while write and rewriting articles so this should be enough .. Thanks
https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers. If you are native english speaker, have detailed knowledge about cryptocurrencies and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News, then read further.

If you're interested in this job and you're willing to write at least 3 articles per week, send your unique, up to date event/topic, non biased article (around 500-700 words) to [email protected] with subject "Applying for writer".
Those who'll write good stuff, we'll contact and make an agreement about payment for future articles. In case your "draft" article will be published on Crypto-News.net, we'll pay for it.

do this jobs still available , im a writer on 2 cryptos sites previously and got interested with this one , i will send my sample article tomorrow .. Thank you very much  Grin
Sure, it's available. We just started  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

What is the usual payment you are giving to writers with seemingly good quality? because you know there are some people like me with 0.0001 IQ yet I talk like I know everything Cheesy
Do you need people to actually do a field trip and report the events as they occur in real time and with a quality in writing?
Lets say someone with a score of 8 from 10 in quality and context writes you 3 articles a week, how much could he earn then?
How do you earn anything yourselves? I asked too many questions? Cheesy Ok now I'll shut up.
Rates will be discussed individually. No need to visit events, but if you want, why not. We earn through banner placements, PR and sponsored stories.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
What is the usual payment you are giving to writers with seemingly good quality? because you know there are some people like me with 0.0001 IQ yet I talk like I know everything Cheesy
Do you need people to actually do a field trip and report the events as they occur in real time and with a quality in writing?
Lets say someone with a score of 8 from 10 in quality and context writes you 3 articles a week, how much could he earn then?
How do you earn anything yourselves? I asked too many questions? Cheesy Ok now I'll shut up.

I have written a few articles on your website previously. Can I use that as my "application piece"?
Please submit a new one. Thank you!
https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to [email protected] with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

Pages:
Jump to: