Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto NFTs, what are your thoughts. - page 2. (Read 230 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 17, 2022, 03:01:03 AM
Gosh these NFTS really making everyone rich I see. Just a 22 year old kid getting 1 M? Wow I’m just so naive into the world of crypto I would say. It is astounding to see how anyone can get into crypto these days and make their way all the way up to millions of dollars.

It’s also applauding to the bidder who actually bought the selfie’s from this. Not at all sure why he would need it but I’m sure he had his own passion behind it.

Kudos to NFT world.

Saying that NFTs make "everyone" rich is taking it too far. It's just like saying that "crypto is making everyone rich"; whereas we know for a fact that only a very small minority actually makes money in the end. It's just the fact that we only mostly hear about the people winning.

This kid got hella lucky though. Someone on crypto Twitter managed to find his collection, and it got a lot of traction simply due to how absurd the collection is. NFT collections are mostly graphically designed images, then here we have this guy with his selfies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
January 17, 2022, 02:54:35 AM
All of them to me are amazing especially when they're being sold to anyone. The idea that there are people that are willing to buy those expensive NFT arts tells me that you expect something unexpected.

Just like this guy who sold a likely beeple of himself.

22-year-old Indonesian boy makes $1M by selling NFT selfies on OpenSea

Gosh these NFTS really making everyone rich I see. Just a 22 year old kid getting 1 M? Wow I’m just so naive into the world of crypto I would say. It is astounding to see how anyone can get into crypto these days and make their way all the way up to millions of dollars.

It’s also applauding to the bidder who actually bought the selfie’s from this. Not at all sure why he would need it but I’m sure he had his own passion behind it.

Kudos to NFT world.
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
January 17, 2022, 02:39:55 AM
This is how fads work, if you think NFTs are indeed a fad. Look at Beanie Babies and other fads that we've had over time. They spike and then die way down, but some fads never die completely. Personally, I can't say whether NFTs will be around for the long term or not, but I do think they have a reasonable chance for some long term success. We're already seeing things in crypto gaming/metaverse arena where people can use their NFTs to design walls inside their virtual houses. Here is one article where you can see pop star JJ Lin doing just that inside his Decentraland estate. NFTs are a form of art, and there's a huge market out there for art and has been for centuries now. If a solid method comes around to eliminate fakes/copies and things of that nature, we could certainly see more people in the "live art" world dabble into the "digital art" world.

Nowadays when most people think of NFTs, they think of the monkey you mentioned and the thousands of remakes it's had. I don't know if I see that type of stuff lasting. In the long term, I think NFTs are going to have to be more unique than that. We've seen enough of the monkey now, so people are going to have to start doing more unique things. For example, here's a 22 year old Indonesian man who made $1M selling NFT selfies These are nothing but simple selfie images, but if you read the article you'll see that each image has a story behind it. For example, one of the selfies is right after he received his COVID vaccine. The best type of art (long term) in the digital world is going to be exactly like it is in the real world - unique!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 17, 2022, 02:26:12 AM
All of them to me are amazing especially when they're being sold to anyone. The idea that there are people that are willing to buy those expensive NFT arts tells me that you expect something unexpected.

Just like this guy who sold a likely beeple of himself.

22-year-old Indonesian boy makes $1M by selling NFT selfies on OpenSea
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 16, 2022, 11:26:19 PM
That's how the crypto industry mostly works, right? Things get super hyped up until 99.9% dies into oblivion while a very very small minority actually survives.

-What type of Art NFT do you think are best, ( Maybe those monkey ones? )
None on those PFP projects. For the art side of things specifically(DAOs and communities aside), probably the 1 of 1s.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
January 16, 2022, 08:36:26 PM
Recently I came to know about NFTs and how people have made money selling their art and creations.

I wasn't much aware of NFTs as a whole in past but after reading about NFTs and watching youtube videos I find it fascinating and how the crypto world is getting hyped up with these small things, I think it's good to step toward the future of crypto.

-What type of Art NFT do you think are best, ( Maybe those monkey ones? )
-Do you create NFTs in form of art, if yes then please share the links.
Pages:
Jump to: