Pages:
Author

Topic: ‘Crypto not meant for humans’ says Anthony Pompliano - page 6. (Read 833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
nice joke.

the only reason why some people have a hard time with cryptocurrencies is either because they encountered some bullshit sources like shitty news sites that are owned by people who don't even know what they are but try to tell others! so the result is only them misleading people.

or they are too caught up in some pump and dump altcoin or some scam ICO that they are now confused why their promises are not coming true and why the coins they are bag holding continue getting dumped while they were promised big returns...
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
IMO, there is truth in both statements:

a) crypto is built for machine to machine payments
b) people have hard time understanding crypto due to lack of education about what money is and lack of education about the technical side of crypto.

So I do think cryptocurrencies can be used both by people and by machines simultaneously in a future world where such payments have become the dominant monetary reality.
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
Anthony Pompliano recently tweeted that the reason why people are having a hard time understanding cryptos is because it is not designed for humans.

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/crypto-not-meant-for-humans-says-anthony-pompliano
Pages:
Jump to: