Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto plan with budget of $50k? - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
Putting all eggs in one basket is not a good investment. Diversification is preferred.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 23, 2017, 10:18:44 AM
What is your plan to invest with $50.000? all for btc or together with alt coins?
Spreading your investment would be the best. The more you spread the better it is since you will be facing less risk. I would invest around 60% of my money on bitcoins and rest on different alt coins. But do keep that in mind, if bitcoin does well other alt coins tends to do well and but if bitcoin price falls, the other coins also follows the trend.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 23, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
What is your plan to invest with $50.000? all for btc or together with alt coins?
well actually, you can do almost anything and get stablelized in the future. You can start with trading some altcoins or try investin on ICO's. And start trading. With diffrent altcoins.
If you do that you will have many coins to be buy but for me if you want it so much to have many bitcoin, i think invest on those new coins. There has so many coins now there that has a good platform in their bounty campaigns. Try it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
September 23, 2017, 10:14:28 AM
well actually, you can do almost anything and get stablelized in the future. You can start with trading some altcoins or try investin on ICO's. And start trading. With diffrent altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 23, 2017, 10:13:47 AM
With a capital as big as 50k USD I think you should think first before taking the risk based on you experience on the market before. If this is your first time trading then I would suggest you to invest in small amounts first to test you skills.

In any case I think you can invest in BTC about 50% of it. Rest you can invest in altcoins, of which I think ETH and Ripple have a good future. You can also invest in any upcoming ICOs, but be warned about them that many end up as shitcoins and altcoin trading is more risky.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 10:08:24 AM
I will rather invest in multiple altcoins and promising ICOs along with bitcoin with those $50k.

Buying only bitcoin with all you have is not a wise decision. You must diversify your investment to lower down the risk involved with bitcoin price volatility.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 10:00:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: