Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTO PROBLEM ( MALE EXPERIENCE) - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
This is absolutely true. It happens when your loved ones see you doing unconventional things or work that they don't see it beneficial to you and to the family in general, they criticized and judged you for that. Like what you've said, engaging into the crypto world is somehow new to them or even the majority of people in a community doesn't really know what BTC  is all about. On top of that, the bad news that they hear and see on mainstream media has a big impact resulting in a bad reputation of BTC and cryptocurrencies as a whole. But that's only temporary, once they see you received a huge amount from your hard work and possess something valuable that they don't imagine it will happen to you, ever, things suddenly changed. From being number one critic to now a BELIEVER.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
May 02, 2018, 10:14:53 AM
I think that this example lives on many people. I am inclusive to this Smiley. People do not believe at first, but they want to be part of the system when they see the profits. Me and my girlfriend are moving together too Smiley
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
May 02, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
Same here, I asked few people in my family to give me capital (as loan) so that I could buy a bunch of cards and start mining. This was during 2016 mid - I guess when ETH was like 20-25$. I always get angry thinking about the lost chance to make a fortune.

The same people who said Crypto is bullshit is now asking me to send them (whenever I have to send them some money) as BTC or alts.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
I feel you sir 😅 we are same experience.. my husband  also don't believe about crypto and bounties,he always say prove first before he believed about our work as bounty hunter😂 so now im waiting  for my reward as hunter so that i can prove to him! This is real!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
May 02, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
I know some of you guys are struggling in your work in crypto space because of your girlfriend/wife. I want  to share my funny experience regarding to crypto world with my girlfriend.

My girlfriend doesn't  believe what is crypto,even she heard it a lot of times when i tell it to her she doesn't  care and believe on it. When im on trading i get piss off because she always distracting me and make laugh at me.

Whenever i do bounty campaign on social media shes my number one basher on facebook and twitter. Whenever i want to teach her how to trade or do bounties she always pass by .

Until one day she saw my money reward from bounties and trading she became my number 1 fan and number 1 student of crypto. Now she is my partner doing bounties and other work regarding cryptocurrency.

Its true that your love ones are those who dont believe on you and your number 1 enemy for your dream 😂 But one day when you succeed  thats the greatest feeling that you proved  to them that they are wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: