Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto pump channels on telegram? - page 3. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 01:27:34 AM
Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.

you supposed to search for such channels before joining them. there is no real pump channel exist. they are all for robbing the newbies. they collect from cheap and sell their coins with high price announcing there will be pump on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 07, 2018, 01:24:18 AM
Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
Most of the bump channels were trying to scam you so don't hear them or you will lose like OP did,I too receive lot of messages on my telegram channels but most of them were just rumors and fake signals they never happened at all.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:14:13 AM
I think those telegram channels pumping signals are not given the right time.main admins are buying first and after some time they leave a masage  on telegram .so  group members start to buy,when it reach high price 1st buyers will sell at the top.late buyers leveing with loss,i think it is not good to trade pump signal.be carefull when you do it..
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

I think whales have their own network, and don't need anything except big capital. But indeed they might make the telegram team to make more optimal plans. But I think a good moment is more expected than careful preparation, because crypto is very dynamic, and anything can happen in minutes.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
Rely on yourself, do not entertain them if they succeed in scamming, they will repeat that always. cause they earn money in a fastest way
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

Maybe everyone must educate themselves to survive in this industry. Trading does promise fast profits, and anything is possible to get it. So I think nowadays many people turn into traders when long-term investments are still far from expectations, and they take advantage of the situation to make a profit.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

In fact, from such channels you need to stay away, because behind them is a group of people who have already bought positions and will sell you on a soaring course. Such groups will very quickly help to merge your deposit.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 06, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
The only one you need when making trading decisions is yourself.
I am not a fan of pump and dump groups because this groups may seem to work when they signals are predicted on small exchanges but on bigger Exchanges it is very different and you may end up loosing yourself a lit of money
Activity: 728
September 06, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
Yeah, unfortunately there are a lot of fraudsters who promote various ideas, coins, tokens, events and so on but all of those are scam. We should be more careful and do not believe anyone without making an examination. You are not the first and obviously not the latest who is lost some money by believing  in any fraud advertisiments. I may say you are lucky because you lost not so much. Anyway it is a nice lesson for you, me and other not to believe in anything without an examination. I think we cannot do anything with fraudsters while there are no rules and procedures of punishment for scam.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 06, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
I was also many times added to such channels in a telegram. It is very tempting when they write that people have earned a lot of money on pampas. But I understand that for the most part it's just a hoax. By going there you risk losing your money.
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
we have to be careful with all the information we get about crypto, especially about information on the development of coin prices, do not we believe directly with the information obtained, we must prove first, analysis is very important to know that information is right or wrong
Activity: 333
September 06, 2018, 06:19:26 PM
Yes, im also trying to learn some tricks about trading. But still, I have not found a good source for that. Because day by day we met many telegram chanels about the crypto signal. But most of the chanels are meaning less. if you know a good chanel please mention here.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 06, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
Thanks for the warning, but I think this is something that everyone that has read the forum for some days has noticed already, pump and dump groups are scams and anyone with the most basic knowledge about trading know this is the case, you need to understand that not everyone can earn money when they trade so in a pump and dump group only a few people will earn any money and many will lose it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 06, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
LOL. I don't think there is any guy still believe in these kind of telegram channel. LOL. All these kinds of telegram channel are trash and nobody should trust them or risk money by following their trading tips Smiley. Maybe they're guys whom stucking in few cryptocurrencies so they give your tips about these cryptocurrencies then they can get out and you guys are next victims.
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 04:40:40 PM
I never trust pump chanels. How can they know anything? I guess it is so obvious. Also in Telegram settings it is possible to forbid different people to add you somewhere.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
my sincere opinion is that i do not align with those crypto pump signals on telegram. Those guys might lure you to loosing your money and digital assets, all you need to do is to find a mentor or learn how to study the crypto market
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
It has long been known that only those who created this group can earn money on pamp groups.
Ordinary members of these groups buy coins at a high rate, after which they sell at low rates. Very profitable.
If you want to get some money on the trading, practice on the exchanges.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 06, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
At one time I was interested in the pumps. I even wanted to try to take part in them. At that time, I was poorly versed in the topic of cryptocurrencies and I was attracted by the opportunity to quickly get money. But then I talked to more experienced people and they told me that in most cases, such pampas channels and groups is a Scam for hamsters. And the fact that you can lose your money.
Activity: 380
September 06, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
I would not be doing this if I were you. All these Pump channels earn on such as you. They buy a coin beforehand and start pumping it, while the others succumb to this "recommendation" and start buying this coin from ... the owners of this pampus channel.
That's why you just give them your money.
Activity: 23
September 06, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
Ah, this is very bad because you have to lose your coin. Im sorry to hear that. Your experience can be a warning to everyone to be more careful about cases like this so that they don't happen to others.
Pages:
Jump to: