Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto replacing fiat? - page 8. (Read 63502 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 02:10:40 PM
I think it is possible. The fiat may be replaced by Stablecoin. In this case the fiat will be controlled by the government

I don't think that crypto will replace fiat because yes, however, bitcoin is bought with fiat apabilla doesn't have mining tools
and it is very dangerous if crypto replaces fiat in the world currency can make a big loss if the country cannot regulate inflation that will occur due to crypto unstable itself

It will not replace traditional money, but there will be people, who will really prefer using the only cryptocurrency when it becomes more popular. I will understand them but will not support. Fiat is needed.
agree with you, yes of course fiat money will not be replaced because fiat money has become a tradition of payment for everyone. and maybe people who prefer crypto will use it when they shop at a store that accepts crypto payments only.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 12:06:04 PM
I think it is possible. The fiat may be replaced by Stablecoin. In this case the fiat will be controlled by the government

I don't think that crypto will replace fiat because yes, however, bitcoin is bought with fiat apabilla doesn't have mining tools
and it is very dangerous if crypto replaces fiat in the world currency can make a big loss if the country cannot regulate inflation that will occur due to crypto unstable itself

It will not replace traditional money, but there will be people, who will really prefer using the only cryptocurrency when it becomes more popular. I will understand them but will not support. Fiat is needed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 09:59:26 AM
Maybe is impossible cryptocurrency could replace fiat, many people still do not know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin are working, how to make payment with cryptocurrency and how price is speculative.
well, so many considerations before cryptocurrency replaces fiat. even the public's trust is still so small about crypto. well, in my place, many thought that crypto was related to gambling, and could only be used as that. well, i think before replacing fiat, maybe a lot of people have to learn about this technology.
Country need a currency that it can control so the country's economy will not controled by other country. We can make many consideration about this but we also need to consider about gold as well. Gold is more suitable as currency although it is not practical for wprld wide transaction. Maybe the win win solution is use both gold and bitcoin as currency that replace fiat.
Activity: 229
Merit: 2
∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali
May 09, 2019, 03:33:59 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 09, 2019, 02:52:24 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
No one can actually tell what the future holds but personally, i don't see crypto replacing fiat. Both will coexist because the government derive power from the fiat due to its centralized nature. The governments can prefer to go digital currency using the same fiat which is already seen by the use of smart cards, credit cards etc.
Even if we cannot say what awaits us in the future, it can be said with full confidence that cryptocurrency will never replace fiat with itself, it is simply not capable of it. No matter how fast the spread of cryptocurrency would be, the cryptocurrency will always be incomprehensible to a significant part of the population. To use it, technical devices and the Internet are necessary, and this always causes certain difficulties.
However, the most important thing is that no state will ever agree to such a replacement, and this cannot happen without a decision of the state. Moreover, the states in this regard will always act very harshly.
until at any time it seems that poverty still exists, and remote areas will always be there, so it is not ideal to just hang crypto as a currency. many regions do not have the facilities to access crypto properly. besides that there are still many other obstacles
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 09, 2019, 02:15:30 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
No one can actually tell what the future holds but personally, i don't see crypto replacing fiat. Both will coexist because the government derive power from the fiat due to its centralized nature. The governments can prefer to go digital currency using the same fiat which is already seen by the use of smart cards, credit cards etc.
Even if we cannot say what awaits us in the future, it can be said with full confidence that cryptocurrency will never replace fiat with itself, it is simply not capable of it. No matter how fast the spread of cryptocurrency would be, the cryptocurrency will always be incomprehensible to a significant part of the population. To use it, technical devices and the Internet are necessary, and this always causes certain difficulties.
However, the most important thing is that no state will ever agree to such a replacement, and this cannot happen without a decision of the state. Moreover, the states in this regard will always act very harshly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
February 03, 2019, 04:11:45 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 03:57:22 AM
The governments of the states will never switch to the use of decentralized cryptocurrency. There is no chance here. For the state to work and develop, it needs its own money. On foreign or "nobody's" money, the state will not develop normally. The national money of each state interacts with the economy of this state, and there will be no such interaction with the cryptocurrency. The transition to the use of cryptocurrency will be possible only when there are no states with different economic and political interests left in the world, or at least the states will not be united into a single union of the European type.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 14, 2019, 05:18:07 AM
experts have agreed with this, that crypto is not suitable and has not qualified as a payment currency.
It is not that it is not qualified but it is not just suitable to be a payment method.

Bitcoin is known for its volatility and we all know, obviously, that it is a decentralized cryptocurrency. In our country, Bitcoin is known to be a cryptocurrency that must be avoided since it is a scam, that is the identity of Bitcoin to them not knowing that these scammers are just using Bitcoin as an escape to their plans, scammers nowadays are really crafty. That is another reason why Crypto will not replace Fiat, well the common is the most obvious.

It is different to say that Crypto is not suitable to be a payment method and then talk about Bitcoin. At this period of time that we are talking, I agree that Bitcoin is not suitable to be a payment method and it is more like a digital asset to store value. This happens because of the features of Bitcoin right now and the low transactions per second, but nobody knows how this project is going to evolve during the years. Also, there are more cryptocurrencies that offer the chance to use them as a payment method, so you can't say "crypto is not suitable".
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 14, 2019, 04:55:50 AM
experts have agreed with this, that crypto is not suitable and has not qualified as a payment currency.
It is not that it is not qualified but it is not just suitable to be a payment method.

Bitcoin is known for its volatility and we all know, obviously, that it is a decentralized cryptocurrency. In our country, Bitcoin is known to be a cryptocurrency that must be avoided since it is a scam, that is the identity of Bitcoin to them not knowing that these scammers are just using Bitcoin as an escape to their plans, scammers nowadays are really crafty. That is another reason why Crypto will not replace Fiat, well the common is the most obvious.
I don't think that bitcoin is unsuitable or not qualified, but there is no technology or platform that supports crypto payments right now. if there is a platform to use bitcoin as a payment by converting it directly to fiat, in order to avoid fluctuations of course crypto can be used for currency?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 03:41:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 14, 2019, 02:43:10 AM
Maybe is impossible cryptocurrency could replace fiat, many people still do not know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin are working, how to make payment with cryptocurrency and how price is speculative.
well, so many considerations before cryptocurrency replaces fiat. even the public's trust is still so small about crypto. well, in my place, many thought that crypto was related to gambling, and could only be used as that. well, i think before replacing fiat, maybe a lot of people have to learn about this technology.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 14, 2019, 12:12:53 AM
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 11:05:22 PM
In my opinion Crypto is very beneficial for humans because it can provide jobs for everyone can also provide extensive knowledge to the surrounding community about Adaya Crypto, In addition, Crypto is also able to make the community better in terms of knowledge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 13, 2019, 08:59:56 PM
The presence of crypto certainly has a very good big impact, I'm sure that someday crypto will be used internationally,
Crypto already being used globally even though it's just on the internet only like paying something online and stuff. But still crypto already proven that they can use it.

Indeed, bitcoin already used as international currency in internet world. The obstacle of bitcoin is on government regulation and i think if bitcoin regulated by government, it will be good for cryptocurrency market
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 13, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
The presence of crypto certainly has a very good big impact, I'm sure that someday crypto will be used internationally, fiat that can be made in any number of course will have a big problem if more people are aware for improvement.
Not so aware of improvement as simply can't allow it themselves. Do you know how much people in the world are living under poverty line? They simply can't allow themselves something technological. No matter how bitcoin nice and fast the biggest part of population will use fiat for many more years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 01:36:37 PM
The presence of crypto certainly has a very good big impact, I'm sure that someday crypto will be used internationally,
Crypto already being used globally even though it's just on the internet only like paying something online and stuff. But still crypto already proven that they can use it.

This explains that crypto has many benefits for everyone on the internet and makes things good and useful in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 13, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
January 13, 2019, 12:06:57 PM
it could happen because along with the times and technology that will grow very rapidly but of course it needs a process and a long and difficult time of course

I think that fiat will not be able to completely disappear even in the distant future. Many people love to diversify their funds and they will still hold some of the money in the form of paper money.   
Well mate nothing happened within days ever doing so we want to see people think as you think you will have to be patient. According to me people have taken a start to make money disappear as they use bitcoin more than fiat. Everything is able to do with digital money with ease and its future saviour as well so future of paper money is almost in dark.

Ofcourse crypto will not replace fiat in a day or even months. It is a slow process and it may take many years for this reform. Also changes are not easily acceptable and bitcoin will have to fight its ways to overcome the fiat which is already too much popular.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 09:27:18 AM
The presence of crypto certainly has a very good big impact, I'm sure that someday crypto will be used internationally, fiat that can be made in any number of course will have a big problem if more people are aware for improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: