Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Scammers put bad impact to Our Government about Bitcoin Transections. - page 5. (Read 535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

I think Digital Currency like Crypto isn't getting much popularity because of these Scammers.They are one of the most strong reason why Government's aren't showing interest on Crypto Transections.

Disagree with the bolded part. Government don't like things that they can't control, or that don't know how to control, at least for now, hence they don't like Bitcoin. What they don't mind though is getting profit from it via taxes.

What I would like to know though is how that scammer bought BMW; using crypto, or fiat money? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
That is not why. The criminal networks around the world uses fiat as their primary currency, that is why you see so many incidents of major banks having money laundering schemes slip under their nose.

The government doesn't care what crimes are committed using Bitcoin. They don't want to adopt Bitcoin, period. It threatens their dominance using the fiat for which they have so much control over, why would they let go of it? Trust me, governments are not deterred from adopting Bitcoin because of a few small crimes. You don't see governments shutting down banks for laundering so much money, but the fine that is given is just a slap on the wrist.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
In my country Someone bought a BMW Car by scamming in crypto transections and Police arrested him and told that the guy was a cheater and he was a crypto scammer.And this case is now the most viral topic.This incident shocked the whole country and also the Central bank authority about how he got this huge money and this incident put a bad impact in crypto.

I think Digital Currency like Crypto isn't getting much popularity because of these Scammers.They are one of the most strong reason why Government's aren't showing interest on Crypto Transections.
Pages:
Jump to: