Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Screener Binance, Coinbase, OKX, Kraken. All charts on 1 tab - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
Nice tool, Night mode is good, but I cannot customize or change the chart sizes, or assign Timeframes for each specific chart.
Customizing more technical analyzes would be appropriate, and adding more features to the accounts would be good, especially since you are asking the user to create an account.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
I look at your website and discover that if I scroll down, more charts for more cryptocurrencies will appear. It is like non stop as if I scroll down more, more charts will be loaded.

My suggestion for you is to set up a default total charts on one page, like 5 or 10 charts, if people want more, click on page 2, 3 and next. It is for random chart list from your site or from customized chart list for a registered account.

Thank you for your question!

Why would a trader need many charts on 1 tab? To quickly review them and make a decision to buy or sell a tokens. Hundreds of different patterns for different trading strategies.

For example. Let's open the Binance swap USDT. We see 275 pairs. Switch on filters. The token has dropped more than 15% in the last 7 days and the price is below the 20 SMA.
There are 160 tokens pairs. We want to sell 1 or more tokens while the market is falling. But which of the 160 tokens should we choose? Of course, we need to look at their charts.
How do we do this? If we are in the Binance terminal, we cannot do it at all. Because these filters are not available. We can go to TradingView and set these filters.  We will get the
same list of 160 tokens. Then we have to click 160 times on these tokens to see 160 charts. How long will that take? Nobody knows because nobody does it.

But we do know that it can be done on 1 tab in our app. And it will take 10-100 times less time than clicking on each pair. We looked at 160 charts. We added 5-10 charts to our
watchlist for today. We placed pending orders, for example, for a breakdown of the day's low or other patterns. And tomorrow we will go through the one tab with all charts again
and select new tokens to trade.

If you don't need it, I offer 3 solutions:

The default setting for viewing from a mobile phone is 20 charts in one tab. From a desktop 100. You can set any number. 10, 20, 50, 100, ALL. The time in the video is 1.08.

If you create your own watchlist, you will see exactly as many charts (and pairs in the table) as you choose.

Also you don't have to waste time on registration. In the search box, add the tokens you want with a space. For example, SOL ADA ALGO. Only these 3 charts will be opened and
will be updated in real time for a day or a week until you close the tab.

Activity: 966
Merit: 306
I look at your website and discover that if I scroll down, more charts for more cryptocurrencies will appear. It is like non stop as if I scroll down more, more charts will be loaded.

My suggestion for you is to set up a default total charts on one page, like 5 or 10 charts, if people want more, click on page 2, 3 and next. It is for random chart list from your site or from customized chart list for a registered account.
Nice tool. Probably going to bookmark it too to explore it further later.

1. Is there a way of setting up your custom charts and not have those default charts at the top (like BTC, ETH etc.). I want the ability to place charts of any coin or token I am monitoring at the top.

2. What is the importance of signing up? Does your service also have the pro/premium version, perhaps?

Thank you for your questions!

Yes, by default all charts are sorted by capitalisation. That's why you see BTC, ETFs, etc.  You can sort the charts by change over the last hour, for example.
Then the ones that have risen the most during that time will be at the top.

If you want to see the tokens you're monitoring, just add them to your watchlist. And you'll only see them. The time in the video is 3.02. What's more! You
can create as many watchlists as you like, for different strategies. And switch between them with a single click.

Now you need to register for 3 things: create watchlists, create alerts, save settings (you can create as many as you like).

Now all functionality is free.  No pro/premium version. We were tired of paying Tradingview $60 a month to see 8 charts in one tab. We have 300 charts in one tab for free.  
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1814
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Nice tool. Probably going to bookmark it too to explore it further later.

1. Is there a way of setting up your custom charts and not have those default charts at the top (like BTC, ETH etc.). I want the ability to place charts of any coin or token I am monitoring at the top.

2. What is the importance of signing up? Does your service also have the pro/premium version, perhaps?
  Hello everyone. I am posting the topic here as it is directly related to crypto trading.

New free cryptoscreener. Now connected exchanges Coinbase, Binance, OKX, Kraken. Spot, Swap, Futures.

Who will find it useful? Active traders trading dozens of tokens. For example, on 1 tab you can see all the charts of Coinbase exchange
to USD on any timeframe. There are now 247 of them. All charts are interactive. And they change in real time, with the same speed as on the exchange.  

You can sort them by 20 parameters. For example, changes in the last 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, since the opening of the day, week, month,
since the listing date, by trading volume, etc. And also see all these changes in a table similar to Coinmarketcap.

You can get free price alerts on Telegram and WhatsApp, etc.

Watch the video to see how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnoxtOURZ1I

Crypto Screener https://cryptotradinglab.com/screener

Telegram Channel about cryptotrading https://t.me/cryptotradinglab_official

Any help would be greatly appreciated if you see any bugs in the way it works and report them.

Have a good day trading!
Pages:
Jump to: