Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto space is a land of possibilities - page 3. (Read 324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
February 12, 2022, 07:17:50 AM
3. Know when to take profits, there are many that have make Insane amount of money from altcoins but refuse to take profits and later they lost it all, I have my own loss stories as well, be smart.
You are addressing to the newbies, yet you give them advice saying "know when to take profits" which is much easier said than done and newbies by default fail at that part. That's why it's much better for newbies to stick to something that they can hold for longer period of time without being afraid that will be worthless, meaning Bitcoin.

Being a newbie and buying a memecoin is nothing but a gamble and for that you don't even need crypto.

Activity: 227
Merit: 12
February 12, 2022, 06:49:57 AM
You are wrong, I bought shiba when it has 6 zeros with just 300$ and I sold at 0.00008$, I bought doge dash with 1000$ because im so sure about the CEO Paul Caslin which is a well known guy, it was a fair launch so I got in early, three weeks later this project killed 3 zeros.. I never reinvested in doge coin though after sellin the 2,000,000 doge coins I used to hold but I'm just saying that these coins once are useless coins in the eye of many.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 12, 2022, 06:24:39 AM
you mention only the two most spinned coins/tokens. obviously reading too much about them affects you, so Doge and Shiba's hype reflected on you too. But that is okay and understandable.
About millions of lives have been changed, I am not sure about the truth of that story. it's just another spin argument (I’m not saying there aren’t those who made money from there)
Usually, many people are late with buying and then with the fall in prices they pass into long therm holders.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
February 12, 2022, 06:10:10 AM
Is there anything that is impossible in crypto space? I don't think there is, see if you are a newbie do not be deceived by what others are holding, everyone has their believe on every projects they hold, be a believer and stick to your plan, any coin or token can change your life, here are few examples

1. In 2017 doge coin have few zeros in its value, so worthless that you can give it away easily, I used to gamble with million pieces of doge, the title 'shitcoin' was what got me to sell.

2. Shiba inu, a meme coin that many crucified for been a meme coin all in the name of trying to be another doge many hated this project, this shitcoin coin in the face of millions changed the life of many, now they are mad about it.

3. Know when to take profits, there are many that have make Insane amount of money from altcoins but refuse to take profits and later they lost it all, I have my own loss stories as well, be smart.

Many will say that hype helped this projects, accepted, but there is always something that will help a project atleast,  my advice is be open to opportunities, do not hate because others are hating, accept crypto for what it is and you will be full with good lucks.
Pages:
Jump to: