Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Startup Pundi X Says That it Made the ‘First Blockchain Phone Call’ - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Crypto Startup Pundi X Says That it Made the ‘First Blockchain Phone Call’

Having launched a crypto-based Point-of-Sale (POS) device earlier this year with the goal of making cryptocurrency payments easier on the go, Pundi X now claims to have made the first blockchain phone call, according to a recent Medium post by the company co-founder Pitt Huang. The call was made on the startup’s newest device, called the XPhone, at the ongoing XBlockchain Summit two-day event at the Inaya Putri, Bali.

The XPhone is a blockchain phone that doesn’t use any centralized mobile carrier to function. It works on the Function X blockchain created by Pundi X. The Function X blockchain is an in-house network developed by the Pundi X team to solve some of the problems encountered with current blockchain platforms such as scalability, easy publishing of decentralized applications (dApps), and decentralization of the internet.

According to Huang, the new blockchain Function X comes with five essential components that make it a truly decentralized solution. These include the Function X OS, Function X Blockchain, Function X IPFX, FXTP Protocol, and the Function X Docker. The developers at Pundi X claim the Function X OS is built off the back of the Android OS 9.0, which makes it compatible with Android apps, making it easier for developers and users to transition to the platform. New dApps will also be easier to create and publish, the startup claims.

“Users will be able to share data in much the same way as they do online securely via the blockchain, while developers can quickly and easily publish decentralized applications via FXTP,” the post reads.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-startup-pundi-x-says-that-it-made-the-first-blockchain-phone-call/
This would be a good thing for the holders and investors of PundiX as I believe news like this would actually cause a huge demand to skyrocket for this market no doubt. However, we know the market is generally speculative at the moment, and good news sometimes like this is one of the reasons why we should focus on the long term.

If this is really true, honestly, that shows what we really need when it comes to the application of blockchain technology at work and with real life usage; I believe this would be a good thing for the crypto sphere entirely as well as for Pundi-X. Buying some on binance right away after verifying this news!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Pundi X is a very trustworthy coin as it has the potential to stand long in the market. It is a great to have in our coin  bank.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Pundi X is doing well with marketing but where is mass adoption of their products?
Many projects also promise great things using blockchain that will revolutionize our lives but we don't use anything until now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
If this is indeed true then this is a very big deal for Blockchain technology, it would put an end to Bigbrother monitoring ones phone call. I think I need to read more about this because i have seen so many developer making claims and at the end of the day find out there are not what they painted for public or below public expectation
I have always believed this is one token with a very great potential and apparently, it is one token which I believe will really do great in the long run and it is really worth holding for as long as one can.

To have something like this in place shows a team that is actually working round the clock to come up with a usable product and seeing the application of the blockchain technology as a whole. These are two solid products already when it comes to payment system and then first blockchain phone call, this is really interesting. Been holding PundiX since it got listed on Binance anyway at 25sats, and I am holding this one tight.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
LOL Shocked Cheesy Cheesy now new trend that was there own blockchain phone.

Function and specifications of pundi X phone was looking nice and great. Waiting to see the review of the phone and how successful this phone among pundi X phone users.

Here is another blockchain phone sirin labs project Finnely blockchain smartphone
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
I don't know about you but this seems like yet another new thing that is trying to include as many buzz words as possible when it's actually irrelevant.

You still need carrier pylons and a network to be able to make calls so these is no way in which you could decentralize a carrier network without creating this infrastructure in a decentralized way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
so much potential of Pundi X.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
If this is indeed true then this is a very big deal for Blockchain technology, it would put an end to Bigbrother monitoring ones phone call. I think I need to read more about this because i have seen so many developer making claims and at the end of the day find out there are not what they painted for public or below public expectation
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Crypto Startup Pundi X Says That it Made the ‘First Blockchain Phone Call’

Having launched a crypto-based Point-of-Sale (POS) device earlier this year with the goal of making cryptocurrency payments easier on the go, Pundi X now claims to have made the first blockchain phone call, according to a recent Medium post by the company co-founder Pitt Huang. The call was made on the startup’s newest device, called the XPhone, at the ongoing XBlockchain Summit two-day event at the Inaya Putri, Bali.

The XPhone is a blockchain phone that doesn’t use any centralized mobile carrier to function. It works on the Function X blockchain created by Pundi X. The Function X blockchain is an in-house network developed by the Pundi X team to solve some of the problems encountered with current blockchain platforms such as scalability, easy publishing of decentralized applications (dApps), and decentralization of the internet.

According to Huang, the new blockchain Function X comes with five essential components that make it a truly decentralized solution. These include the Function X OS, Function X Blockchain, Function X IPFX, FXTP Protocol, and the Function X Docker. The developers at Pundi X claim the Function X OS is built off the back of the Android OS 9.0, which makes it compatible with Android apps, making it easier for developers and users to transition to the platform. New dApps will also be easier to create and publish, the startup claims.

“Users will be able to share data in much the same way as they do online securely via the blockchain, while developers can quickly and easily publish decentralized applications via FXTP,” the post reads.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-startup-pundi-x-says-that-it-made-the-first-blockchain-phone-call/
Pages:
Jump to: