Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto success takes time - page 3. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
September 01, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
The coin that has high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will fall later.

Yup, there have been many examples of Coin /  Token like this scattered on the market, so to minimize potential losses due to scam Coin / Token. firstly, find out about detailed information about the project, and if they do have a good team and plan and new professionals you can invest there.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
September 01, 2020, 04:44:56 PM
Yes, i think the success cryptocurrency surely takes some times to grow, why ? because that is what we call natural growth.
The coin that have high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will falling later.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 01, 2020, 04:38:06 PM
yes it sometimes takes time to develop, but in reality now there are many projects that are not running according to the roadmap and that is what causes investors to lose their temper. So for the "time" you mention only for projects that really have potential
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
September 01, 2020, 04:28:23 PM
yes, all that requires a process. not as fast or easy as you might expect. Each project has its own concept and the project roadmap takes 2-3 years on average to reach the targets or according to what they present in the project whitepapper.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 27, 2020, 01:30:17 PM
Of course, new crypto projects will take a long time to get the price even higher the team must make investors believe from the updates and developments that are on the way of course the price will go up and down projects that can survive and have good quality will interest investors
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
August 24, 2020, 02:32:38 AM
All the projects need time but not all the same long time. It depends also by the collaborations. If for success you means make gain with your investment also a tweet can make it during the initial phase of the project. Sometimes some good projects will be stopped by international new regulations
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 23, 2020, 11:14:09 PM
People don't want to give projects some time to grow, they forget that coins like dash, litecoin, Xmr, Bitcoin etc have a rough start, I'm just saying crypto investment takes years, just because a project drop in value doesn't mean they won't grow better in future.

Projects don't just turn huge in a year, there will be lots of volatility and price loss, for long term hold be prepared, if you can't then go for top coins

I agree projects cant turn up overnight but there are some projects which have been for 3 years and have lost 95 % of wealth over that time. To add to that they are still in development phase and haven't even launched mainnet . Those projects are doomed i.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 23, 2020, 07:25:25 PM
People don't want to give projects some time to grow, they forget that coins like dash, litecoin, Xmr, Bitcoin etc have a rough start, I'm just saying crypto investment takes years, just because a project drop in value doesn't mean they won't grow better in future.

Projects don't just turn huge in a year, there will be lots of volatility and price loss, for long term hold be prepared, if you can't then go for top coins

agreed, nowaday when some people believe in some project and investing their money on them. they just asking for the market in a month after the token sell end. i don't know why they were thinking like that. if they really believe about the project, they should be patience. the good project will take time to be a successfull one. make them to become a long-term investment for you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 23, 2020, 11:36:53 AM
It definitely takes time to grow. The teams need tons of work and take a lot of time of developelments in order say that a certain project have already reached the status we can finally call a success.

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 23, 2020, 09:52:31 AM

Like any other investments, it should really take some time. But the shorter the time to make a profit means more chances to reinvest your money. It's less stressful to hodl and put your money on the top coins, but then this can also give a lower yield since the risk is lower.
Volatility can give you losses but it can also give you more possibilities to make profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
August 21, 2020, 01:58:18 PM
If you want to be successful in cryptocurrency, at least first understand the benefits and how to get it, you can invest in coins you like, but it will take time if you want to get profit.

You can get a little profit but regularly by becoming a daily trader.

There is no formula for making money in crypto, sometimes you get patient and decide to hold long term after analyzing a project and at the end you get totally disappointed and wish you sold earlier. Sometimes you buy  a coin and boom, you make huge profit in lil time frame. Yes, patience is required in this space, but most times it's all about grace. I do both swing trading and long term investment, both are ok, there is no best pattern for me. Just learn to take advantage of every scenario and stick to what works for you. I'm a futures trader too so sometimes I short/long some coins and make profit, sometimes I lose and most times I gain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 21, 2020, 01:44:50 PM
If you want to be successful in cryptocurrency, at least first understand the benefits and how to get it, you can invest in coins you like, but it will take time if you want to get profit.

You can get a little profit but regularly by becoming a daily trader.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 21, 2020, 02:34:12 AM
Ya im agree with you, not only in crypto
In life too
But not only time its need consistency
With good and solid teamwork the project will grow and the time will talk like bitcoin ethereum or like newcomer altcoin that already moon just in 1 month like yfi coin
Activity: 1260
August 20, 2020, 10:22:17 PM
I think investors already know about this, but the problem is speculators.
There are many speculators in cryptocurrency who want grab quick profit by buying some coins.
Investing is needed time, that's why it called investing. Quick profit with no time is not an investment.
Activity: 664
August 20, 2020, 03:46:15 PM
I agree with your view about crypto, where every crypto takes time to develop, the process takes a long time. but people today are impatient with the process they want to make quick profits, without knowing the process.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2020, 03:19:54 PM
I fully agree that every good and awesome thing we see, took a while to be made. We all love the great projects like bitcoin and ethereum, but they didn't start off to be worth a lot at inception. Bitcoin traded for less than a dollar, so with ethereum, but now, they are the big guys in the space. We all need to be patient expecially to upcoming projects, because the most difficult part of the project is when it's newly established or launched.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2020, 06:21:07 AM

But most of project launched after 2017, get scammed. I bought some crypto currency but got drop. I know team need time to develop and promote their project and that's why i Give them too much time to hold but after 3years later now, nothing changed but drop more and more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 20, 2020, 04:59:32 AM
Indeed, in recent years, it has been very difficult for project projects to compete with the world market, what's more with the fraud and distrust of investors that many projects are unable to meet the procedures for the needs in all markets, maybe only a small number of projects are able to compete with cryptocurrency world ..

At least the development team can manage as best they can, for the development of the project and definitely have a very good core team in developing the project, for the success of Crypto itself ..
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2020, 04:40:33 AM
every project has its own road map and not all developers can develop the project according to what they present in the work map. I know that investing takes a long time, but the success of a project depends on the team & the developer. And the problem is that there are a lot of scammed projects, dead or abandoned projects by the developers and also not many projects that can succeed according to their working map.
Activity: 440
Roobet
August 20, 2020, 04:36:10 AM

I also beleive that thing because anything that wants to be sustainable, it needs step by step. Growth is too hot will easily collapse. So, let's buy and accumulate everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: