Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread! - page 63. (Read 171070 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
What is the problem with using paid templates? It's not very professional, but it doesn't mean this is a scam.

The paid template is only for the page under construction, we added it at end before to launch the demo officially in order to dont confuse ppl, first they see not launched on the domain name and then they can acess demo being informed the trading and all are not open right now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
What is the problem with using paid templates? It's not very professional, but it doesn't mean this is a scam.
Okay, please don't be offended by what I'm posting here - I'm doing it to (help others) get a better picture of this asset. Good luck through!

I'm not offended and understand your point of view. I'm just trying to reply and justify our choices. I welcome all critisms as I think it allow to make things better. 10 brains together are more stonger than one, so that's ok with me we can debate about price and other.

I can understand about website not completed yet. But imagine the price is quoted for full website, company registered, lawers fees, time of my team, a server costing 7000 usd and a free hosting service with high ddos protection for lifetime and then lifetime dividend. You will be agree that if crypto-trade reach BTC-e volume at this price this IPO will be really profitable. Then I agree if the site don't sucess or less than planned the dividend will be lower than planned. But I think we are doing everything to ade this plateform the best available. You dont see the full features inside menber area for now but in few days you will see what I'm talking about Smiley
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Okay, please don't be offended by what I'm posting here - I'm doing it to (help others) get a better picture of this asset. Good luck through!
Great, why is your "Forum Partner" bitcointalk.org? Does theymos sponsor this project?

Why do you mention BitInstant on your site while BitInstant isn't even aware of it?

We certainly need more bitcoin/alt coin exchanges, I'm not calling this a scam by any means, I'm just offering my opinions on this asset.

Ok I'm removing the forum link if can make you happy, I see this forum is linked to many pool or other business as each owner use this forum for official thread, I will also make an official request to admin of this forum before to add a link on the website... For bitinstant I will contact them in the month like all other payment processor to deal with them. Being a registered company I dont see why i couldnt work with them then. The logo bitinstant or all other payment processor is also for display purpose showing what payment processor is willing to be added.

vip
👻
Great, why is your "Forum Partner" bitcointalk.org? Does theymos sponsor this project?

Why do you mention BitInstant on your site while BitInstant isn't even aware of it?

We certainly need more bitcoin/alt coin exchanges, I'm not calling this a scam by any means, I'm just offering my opinions on this asset.

You must consider this investment a medium risk investment

This is not a medium risk investment, this is venture capital. Wikipedia:

"Venture capital (VC) is financial capital provided to early-stage, high-potential, high risk, growth startup companies."

You don't have any customers, you are asking insane amounts for VC.

This won't make past any angel funding screening process.
What is your involvement with http://awillandawaycounseling.com/ ?

It appears the Crypto-Trade has stole the under construction page (no longer visible now) from awillandawaycounseling.com

You're asking too much for nothing really, and if it turns out that you are not affiliated with awillandawaycounseling then stay away from this asset at all costs.

The template used for Under construction is a template everyone can buy for some bucks then custom.
Okay, so at least you didn't steal the design (but it's just a template with a few basic customizations).

It took you, $9 for the under construction template?

A couple of hours, a license of HighCharts, jQuery UI and some off the shelf chat box plugin that says "Thanks for checking out my jQuery plugin, I hope you find this useful. "?

Whoever invests in this is going to find that the IPO is severely overvalued.

Most features you see inside are aleady coded on our internal demo, we like to test everything before to upload on the public demo to avoid many useless report of bugs. The shoutbox is actually being to be uploaded in few hours. We are working on that today and some other code.

We dont sell a website template we do sell a business potential. You are free to dont buy it. About the price I will just request to people to look price of : Vircurex sold 8% for 2500 btc, satoshidice I even prefer dont talk about his price. Then Our price is based on estimation giving mych more profits than both example quoted. You are free to dont buy it. But at least let be honnest, analyse other offer and market before to claim its a so high price.

Last word about: I told many times, the website will be launched even if 0 shares are sold. See it like a dividend opportunity, as said previously you are free to dont love the concept and to stay far of it if it dont fit your expectation as investors.
vip
👻

It appears the Crypto-Trade has stole the under construction page (no longer visible now) from awillandawaycounseling.com

You're asking too much for nothing really, and if it turns out that you are not affiliated with awillandawaycounseling then stay away from this asset at all costs.

The template used for Under construction is a template everyone can buy for some bucks then custom.
Okay, so at least you didn't steal the design (but it's just a template with a few basic customizations).

It took you, $9 for the under construction template?

Slap in jQuery UI, do some backend coding, get a license of HighCharts and some off the shelf chat box plugin that says "Thanks for checking out my jQuery plugin, I hope you find this useful. "?

I'm sure that your DDoS migration business is very successful and legitimate, but this is ridiculous. It's nowhere worth near what you are asking for, of course in my opinion.
Reply for the last BTCT.CO vote

Anonymous voted ABSTAIN with comment: It the site just a in-progress template? Can you open beta access to show that it is more than a partial web template?

If you go on crypto-trade.com you will see a demo button, click and you will be redirected on the demo.
Direct link for demo is: crypto-trade.com/demo

The template under construction is 0.1% of what is showed actually.

Click on Demo button you will se some more crypto-trade.com/demo
vip
👻

It's great to have a competitor to btc-e! I'm tired of having that site being DDOS'd every other day.

On that note, how will you defend against DDOS? How will you maintain a near 24/7 uptime?

Also, please consider including either customizable charts for the exchanges, for example changing the timeline duration and changing candlestick vs average price. Perhaps an embedded chart from LTCcharts may work. If that is too difficult for a new website, a simple chart like on BTC-e still works very well for viewing the activity of the last 2 hours graphically.

About DDOs protection Esecurity SA (my company) own koddos.com, using its own network ( servers, routers...), own ddos protection hardware costing around 200 k usd, unique software...The server will be plugged to our network so we will defend this site as we do for our customers since years.

We also helped coinotron to come back online, after their 2 or 3 weeks downtime due ddos attack. Coinotron.com, they quote koddos.com on their mainpage, if you want to give a look.

About charts all charts you can see will be customizable. We didnt completed this part right now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's great to have a competitor to btc-e! I'm tired of having that site being DDOS'd every other day.

On that note, how will you defend against DDOS? How will you maintain a near 24/7 uptime?

Also, please consider including either customizable charts for the exchanges, for example changing the timeline duration and changing candlestick vs average price. Perhaps an embedded chart from LTCcharts may work. If that is too difficult for a new website, a simple chart like on BTC-e still works very well for viewing the activity of the last 2 hours graphically.
When will the IPO be? April 1st?

Since you don't need the funds for the website it doesn't make sense selling shares now.

Starting to sell from tomorrow I think, contract has been added already to BTCT.CO and LTC-GLOBAL (1 batch of 10% each). We decided to start now and selling cheaper first shares in order to offer more profit possibilities to early adopters who are ready to bet it will be a sucess, while other batch will be sold later expensiver when no real risk seeing the actual profits...

We dont need funding, everything is paid already or we have the money sitting for. As said in others post, even if NO shares are sold we will launch and operate the website.

It make sense to start sell now in order to promote the project in the communauty, shareholder will be first users also i can guess. That's a part of marketing strategy.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
When will the IPO be? April 1st?

Since you don't need the funds for the website it doesn't make sense selling shares now.
Anonymous voted ABSTAIN with comment: "The dividend will be issued proportionately to the number of shares sold until all shares are sold in public market. Ex: If only 1 batch of 10% has been sold, 10% of the total website profits will be issued as dividend." Would this actually be 50% + 10% distribution since the site needs 50% for operation costs?

Reply for BCTC.CO shareholder who voted ( cannot reply him by email but I guess he follow this thread)

The site dont need 50% for operation cost, We sell only up to 50% and we will keep for us minimun 50%. It mean we could sell only 20% of site if the market don't follow it.

If only 10% ( 1 batch) is sold then only 10% will be reversed to sharholders owning 10% of website, and 90% will be keep by administration. The goal is to sell 50% anyway, and this article in contract was trying to explain solution in case of not all share ae sold, or simply as I doubt the 50 000 shares ( 5 batch at toal of 10 000 shares) will be sold fully before the launch or first dividend. This article was also meaning if at first dividend only 10% is sold hen only 10% is reversed.

I hope it reply to your questions.
Good luck for the launch.

Thank you for support  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Good luck for the launch.
So you cannot do a forced buyback, but you could just hold on to the coins from the IPO, crash the company (or get "hacked"), buy back at low market rates and walk away?

All in all you want to get:
2000 + 2000 (in LTC) + 2500 + 3000 + 3500 BTC = 13k BTC for:
Assets of the listing:
The listed will
- Own the source code, Design and texts contents
- Own the domain name
- Own 16 cores server to run the website
- Own a percentage of monthly profits
- Own a right to vote for new decision, via motions/opinions system

What's your current and projected income, your current and projected expenses?
Why don't you tell us who your competitor (there's only a single one(?!) and it would easily be placed amongs the top 5 markets on http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/) is and how you got to know these numbers (which vary by 100%)?
If you only sell 10k shares, do they still get 50% of the income?

I could crash, buyback cheaper...yes right and so then all communauty is aware about and I have no more trust and customers on trading site, some people are honnest in this world and are more looking for long term business than for fast profits, specially when my actual income allow me to live without any financial problem... Anyway yes this IPO like ALL IPO need investors allow some trust to the issuer.

Additionnaly I'm putting my company name and notoriety in this story, Esecurity SA bring us 50 k months...and worth 10 time more than this IPO according ratio dividend...

Current project income: 0 as not launched yet.
Estimation project income after few months : 25 k usd monthly
Current project expense : Nothing as everything is bought by us, server plugged to our own network and ddos protected.

About the price as said each is free to decide or not if it fit its expectation but we etablished it according estimation of income and going for a few % profits monthly for last buyer (last batch being sold expensiver). It means more % profits for first buyers also.

We was analysing mainly BTC-e as its the only site whch allow to trade alternate with real volume for our estimation.

Another thing we can take in consideration is that recently vircurex having a low volume due not adapted plateform and promising 11 btc profits only per month...sold like 8% of its company already for like 2500 btc. Then I really think as i said in another post, the price of our IPO still reasonnable while looking on other offer.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
So you cannot do a forced buyback, but you could just hold on to the coins from the IPO, crash the company (or get "hacked"), buy back at low market rates and walk away?

All in all you want to get:
2000 + 2000 (in LTC) + 2500 + 3000 + 3500 BTC = 13k BTC for:
Assets of the listing:
The listed will
- Own the source code, Design and texts contents
- Own the domain name
- Own 16 cores server to run the website
- Own a percentage of monthly profits
- Own a right to vote for new decision, via motions/opinions system

What's your current and projected income, your current and projected expenses?
Why don't you tell us who your competitor (there's only a single one(?!) and it would easily be placed amongs the top 5 markets on http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/) is and how you got to know these numbers (which vary by 100%)?
If you only sell 10k shares, do they still get 50% of the income?
Pages:
Jump to: