Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement (10 Fiat, 365 Crypto, 5300 Pairs) - page 6. (Read 18117 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I am already registered but when I tried to log on it didn't accept my browser auto fill and since I don't remember my user name pass I then decided to not log in completely. lolll Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DollarCoin (DLC) listed
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Electron (ELT) listed
Machinecoin (MAC) listed
Thanks per the Machinecoin Team. We sincerely hope you do well and are not a scam. Post a Machinecoin address and I will send a small tip as a token of good faith.
SINCERECOIN (SNC) listed
Please add XBC and newbium to your service
XBC = BitcoinPlus?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Please add XBC and newbium to your service
About secure connection.

Specially for you.
Absolutely clean operating system.
The browser opens for the first time.

FireFox

Chrome

Bitcointwo (BTCTWO) listed
Trumpinsane (INSANE) listed
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
#OrBitcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-orbitcoin-v1600-neoscrypt-green-stake-4-years-old-586674 Hard fork coming!(Block # 2 million, ETA 27-Sep-2016) update clients to v1.6.0.0 in time!
Electron (ELT) listed
Machinecoin (MAC) listed
Technically it seems fine, but still, trust is build upon transparency,
you should be a registered company, provide real names and pictures from the people behind this.

Is it something guarantees?
Later, we will publish all the documents.

Hmm, there is a lot of detail missing. Crypto-Trade, you need to be a lot more open and give us every bit of information you can if you want us to trust you with our coins.
We will add more information later.

Is it "later" yet?

I can not describe the protection mechanisms of funds on the exchange, but I can say that we are very tried.

Is that what you said last time?

It not so long ago had a very good exchange, which is trusted by many people, but it has not stopped her to declare bankruptcy.

We will try to gain the trust of users.

Try harder. A lot fucking harder.

Is it "later" yet?

It will be later later so ask me later. lol

I saw this guy and I wanted to know why he has red trust, I try not to judge and then I see what you guys have said and I looked at the reference and you guys seem more trust worthy then him I have seen you around so yea.... I do not know why this guy thinks he  can just rehash his exchange over and over again and noone will notice but regardless why trust any company that does anything if they keep telling you "later" "later" well later never comes with these type.

We do not force someone to trust us. Who needs that believe.

Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Technically it seems fine, but still, trust is build upon transparency,
you should be a registered company, provide real names and pictures from the people behind this.

Is it something guarantees?
Later, we will publish all the documents.

Hmm, there is a lot of detail missing. Crypto-Trade, you need to be a lot more open and give us every bit of information you can if you want us to trust you with our coins.
We will add more information later.

Is it "later" yet?

I can not describe the protection mechanisms of funds on the exchange, but I can say that we are very tried.

Is that what you said last time?

It not so long ago had a very good exchange, which is trusted by many people, but it has not stopped her to declare bankruptcy.

We will try to gain the trust of users.

Try harder. A lot fucking harder.

Is it "later" yet?

It will be later later so ask me later. lol

I saw this guy and I wanted to know why he has red trust, I try not to judge and then I see what you guys have said and I looked at the reference and you guys seem more trust worthy then him I have seen you around so yea.... I do not know why this guy thinks he  can just rehash his exchange over and over again and noone will notice but regardless why trust any company that does anything if they keep telling you "later" "later" well later never comes with these type.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Technician
a new exchange from a newbie with negative trust? seriously?
Trust ratings added after launching an exchange because of... new exchange. And what do you think "newbie"?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
if you just like used that "make your own coin" software package thingy (or wtf its called) and just
like generated/pre mined a gazzillion worthless scammy shitcoins,
well  getting em listed here on this exchange is a good start i suppose...

a new exchange from a newbie with negative trust? seriously?
HoboNickels (HBN) listed.

We are waiting for a full synchronization.
Another bitcoin exchange may have joined the ranks of ripoffs and scams tainting the bitcoin community. Crypto-Trade
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/another-bitcoin-exchange-shuts-little-warning/
03/02/2015
This coincidence of names.
why not a name change? why u use this name of a past scam?

greetz
Steve
We did not know about their existence.

To create a serious business around, you have really to do your homework. To be affiliated with a scam is a fail before beginning!!!

Greetz

You're right.
But the name is already selected, and no way back.
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Another bitcoin exchange may have joined the ranks of ripoffs and scams tainting the bitcoin community. Crypto-Trade
03/02/2015

greetz
Steve

To create a serious business around, you have really to do your homework. To be affiliated with a scam is a fail before beginning!!!

Greetz
Steve
03/02/2015

greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
03/02/2015

greetz
Steve
Pages:
Jump to: