Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Trading - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks

Since the prices are very unpredictable, one of the beginner techniques I can give to you is once you traded one of your altcoins and if you earned a lot of profit, invest in smaller coins again and hold. As long as the coins become valuable, you can trade with smaller coins again and again. But you should only invest in coins that have a bright future specifically the coins that are listed in the top 50.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
#Choosing the potential coins to trade.
#looking for the best position to buy merchandise.
# Do not greedy determine sales targets, as long as already a profit then get used to satisfied.
# Dare to sell at cheaper prices when the market is negative so you can get a profit.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks
you just need first to practice eant you learn i think theres a lot of site that offer demo account for crypto trading to practice want you learn on crypto trading you just need to search one of those like iq option they offer demo account for trading or you can just try small amount to trade to gain experience on trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 12, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
I'm using Thomas Demark methodology for trading crypto - learn and try to use too, it's the best for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 12, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Please i have also been trying to learn trading on my own it seems to be way hard and hear of saying it's quite easy. I  will look ask for advice and tips to make a good crypto trader I will also love group suggestions to join.. Thanks
If you've learned about trading then it's time you try it because we'll never know if we don't try
First you start by analyzing some Cryptocurrency, after that start to make targets "targets profit,loss,and time" and finally you can try to practice it in the market
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: