Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading based services - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 31, 2019, 01:38:47 PM
I guess that it's worth a try. Having the ability to copy the strategy of the top traders in the leaderboard sounds good and may benefit me. But with lots of trading bots out there in the market now, it's pretty hard to know which one will benefit you the most. The good ones I would say are still Shrimpy and 3 commas.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 31, 2019, 01:25:28 PM
I have found a project named SmartBotCoin.io which offers crypto trading services to minimize the loss while trading. Considering the fact that most of the traders don't follow strategies and sentiments of the market while trading and end up losing due to the volatility in the crypto market. Backtesting and sentiments play a major role in the crypto market, many times we see coin goes up or down simply because of news.  It tackles all the problems that a crypto trader face. It's having features like backtesting so that a trader can put some algorithms and backtest strategies for a positive outcome. It also provides sentiment data on the crypto market to make informed decisions. This project is quite a huge step for crypto traders don't you think?

Pages:
Jump to: