Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading success rate? - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
February 16, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Based on a study the success rate of trading are the following:

Day Trading Success Rate                      = 5%

Day Trading Success Rate with a Mentor = 10%

Day Trading Success Rate: Men Vs. Women = 40% success rate for Women
                                                                   3.4% success rate for Men

Having this statistic why's is there many people still got hook up with trading? Is it the thrill of uncertainty excite us?

Disclaimer: The study conducted based on the traders in stock market here's the link - https://vantagepointtrading.com/whats-the-day-trading-success-rate-the-thorough-answer/

I don't understand why you write this post, every one has different success rate and success is relative. If you do that it will give you hard pressure into your mindset and strategy, it will give you damage soon. I do that a year ago and make stress because reach success rate is not easy and market not always in good condition. Hold is better than must reach success rate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
February 16, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

Having this statistic why's is there many people still got hook up with trading? Is it the thrill of uncertainty excite us?

Disclaimer: The study conducted based on the traders in stock market here's the link - https://vantagepointtrading.com/whats-the-day-trading-success-rate-the-thorough-answer/

I don't think that article represents the crytpo day trading. Shocked

Yeah I agree that the day trading is not an easy job and most of the traders will fail in day trading.But I am wonders how women's success rate is more than the men. Huh

Lots of people are making income only with trading so I think this statistics maybe wrong. Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
Its hard to be a day trader but if you have the skill and take profit from it I admire those people. For me its better to hold it for a while and wait for the right time to take gains on it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

This is totally not making sense if we applied on crypto trading. It's really different compare to stock market trades.

And if it's about crpyto trading, what will be the basis for those percentages? How it can be monitored and provide those numbers?

Day Trading Success Rate = 5%

How horrible is this if applied on Crypto especially for long term trader lol.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
I think we may have moved from the era of holding to the era of day trading or at least swing trading. Rip HOLDing (2012-2017)
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
Nice article. It proves to me that I've always been right about day trading and its uselessness.

The men vs. women thing was surprising, but if you read the article the sample volume for women is too small (4 women out of 10), so that's where the 40% thing comes from.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 16, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
Having a chance to get rich is what people want. That's why many are trying, some are risking their savings to get a brighter future. It is human nature to greed for success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 16, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
first of all it is not related with crypto exchange, it is with market exchange so crypto exchange is 3x or 4x more volatile than world markets.
So this success rate differs so much in crypto exchanges. Meantime you are able to find one coin in lots of market but you are not able to find one of world stock in a few market..
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
We are not day traders.We are holders.Day trading cause to easy death. Cheesy
Holders are the best Tongue
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: