Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading tips based on years of experience --- by Raja - page 3. (Read 18365 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
BTC has high fluctuacion as well. So my goal is not to increasing amount of BTC but to increase balance of fiat/USDT. If we have goal BTC , we will loss value in fiat when BTC down trend. Goal to trade crypto is to increase the amount of fiat , just the same like stocks and forex trading, and by increasing the fiat and then we can use it to buy other asset that does not have high fluctuacion like real estate or properties.

If that's your aim, then I'm sorry, you don't truly understand the strength of bitcoin. Bitcoin is slowly but surely becoming the global reserve currency. Fiat is an illusion, you don't know how much of it is your government printing it up.

You might make some fiat trading bitcoin, but in the end, you'll only regret selling each and every satoshi. Try to save bitcoin, not fiat, mate!
Yes.We are trading cryptos to increase our bitcoins and not to make fiat more.After all,bitcoin has still more value than fiat currencies so as much as possible,we should focus on increasing our portfolio by not focusing only on a single coin.We should learn to diversify our investments so we will make huge profits in the near future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Added the following point:

27. Keep your portfolio as much diversified as you can. Don't just go "all in" in anything!

I'm amazed that I didn't talk about "diversification" in all these months; a very important point indeed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
The main thing is to understand the market situation and set the mind to buy the coins in more deep price you can say the full depth and lowest price of such coins that is only happen when you have maximum pending walls in different minimum prices, that will helps you more and more to get the coins in very best price and after stable of the market situation or if market go to the moon then you have a very good profit in the account.
Yeah, understanding the situation of the market will always help you to make better decisions and to always cross check the condition of each market to be able to take advantage of the fluctuations.

The OP has really shared some pretty good tips and for someone like me, I am always looking to increase my BTC stash anyway and anywhere I see an opportunity in alts, I always take it immediately without even a second thought.

It has really helped over the years to increase my position, but one thing is a lot of people are willing to want to trade, but they are not willing to learn, and somehow, this would always pose a great challenge.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
BTC has high fluctuacion as well. So my goal is not to increasing amount of BTC but to increase balance of fiat/USDT. If we have goal BTC , we will loss value in fiat when BTC down trend. Goal to trade crypto is to increase the amount of fiat , just the same like stocks and forex trading, and by increasing the fiat and then we can use it to buy other asset that does not have high fluctuacion like real estate or properties.
Okay, maybe you are then missing on the future. Well, I would not judge you on your goals, and for what it is worth, I hope you have been able to find what you were looking for in fiat over the years. In as much as I hedge in fiat sometimes, the main idea for me is to increase my bitcoin stash and I see USDT as just any other altcoin in which I am taking advantage of the fluctuations and utilizing it for my own benefit.

Yeah, the idea of diversifying is always going to be there in the long run, when you talk about stocks and real estate and I would not actually advise anyone to not consider that at some point, but for fiat, I really do not know what to say about that.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
This is pretty simple and good article I read. Yes lots of positive approaches about the crypto trading. I guess its pretty much straight that when you enter the crypto market then you will be facing lot of unpredictable stuff around here. You will never know the exact position of the crypto currency market at all, neither you will be able to rely on the signals around the crypto space. So the only option that we are left with is to follow the steps carefully which are mentioned in the OP here. Of course I am more closer to one point, that explains about the FOMO stuff. I have seen my friends going fomo investment all the time and making huge mistakes by such deeds. They never earned good profits when they invested in such fragile stage of the crypto currency.
legendary

If that's your aim, then I'm sorry, you don't truly understand the strength of bitcoin. Bitcoin is slowly but surely becoming the global reserve currency. Fiat is an illusion, you don't know how much of it is your government printing it up.

You might make some fiat trading bitcoin, but in the end, you'll only regret selling each and every satoshi. Try to save bitcoin, not fiat, mate!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The main thing is to understand the market situation and set the mind to buy the coins in more deep price you can say the full depth and lowest price of such coins that is only happen when you have maximum pending walls in different minimum prices, that will helps you more and more to get the coins in very best price and after stable of the market situation or if market go to the moon then you have a very good profit in the account.
legendary
Another tip regarding circulating/total supply of the coin has been added.
legendary
Great! This is what type of TIPS I am looking for. All tips that are written here are  all significant , must remember and shall be carried at all times. Since i am just a beginner and not that well experienced as you, you have a great journey in crypto that it summarizes all your experiences into these tips. You were right, invest 40% in bitcoin because the market gives a crazy moves. I remembered that i lost a hugr amouny bec. Of insuffecient knowledge back then about the market movements.

I'm glad to hear that! Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Great! This is what type of TIPS I am looking for. All tips that are written here are  all significant , must remember and shall be carried at all times. Since i am just a beginner and not that well experienced as you, you have a great journey in crypto that it summarizes all your experiences into these tips. You were right, invest 40% in bitcoin because the market gives a crazy moves. I remembered that i lost a hugr amouny bec. Of insuffecient knowledge back then about the market movements.
Thnx, good tips. I do a couple of things in a different way thou. I do not have 40%+ of BTC sometimes (sitting in alts mostly). About twitter. It can be really helpful in a lot of ways, there are some good traders who share their wisdom for free.

Nice to see you went through the tips. Smiley

IMO, having some bitcoin along with altcoins is a must. Look at the CoinMarketCap; bitcoin dominance has increased by 5% in the last few days and alts have taken a lot of damage in the mean time. Remaining all the time 100% in alts is not a good idea. Wink

In crypto-currencies, bitcoin works like a "reserve" currency. Bitcoin's "reserve" status means it definitely deserves a nice place in your portfolio.
Yes.Bitcoin should always have a special place in our portfolio because even it if drops its price,it will not be an issue because it will surely grow in time.So invest more in bitcoin rather than in shit altcoins if you want to gain huge profits in the future.The long wait for bitcoin is always worth it the profits you'll gain.
legendary
Thnx, good tips. I do a couple of things in a different way thou. I do not have 40%+ of BTC sometimes (sitting in alts mostly). About twitter. It can be really helpful in a lot of ways, there are some good traders who share their wisdom for free.

Nice to see you went through the tips. Smiley

IMO, having some bitcoin along with altcoins is a must. Look at the CoinMarketCap; bitcoin dominance has increased by 5% in the last few days and alts have taken a lot of damage in the mean time. Remaining all the time 100% in alts is not a good idea. Wink

In crypto-currencies, bitcoin works like a "reserve" currency. Bitcoin's "reserve" status means it definitely deserves a nice place in your portfolio.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
legendary
Another tip added:

26. FOMO buying while the trend is overall downwards is stupidity. Place a buy order at around 3-6% less than the current price, there's a huge probability that it'll get filled.
Crypto trading tips based on years of experience yes. However, if you want to make good impact in a particular thing you are doing you need s greater experience. Also, to make profit in cryptosystem you need experience so that you will not get in lose. A good investors learn how to hold during dip than trade.
I believe the longer years of experiences you have gained,the more you are likely to become successful in crypto trading.But don't expect to make profits in trading at all times because even a professional trader still makes losses,so how much more with the beginners?Trading is like gambling too,sometimes you also need some luck to gain huge profits after you trade.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
The simplest tip I like to pass out is that NEVER worry about too many things. Just make sure you have your COMMON sense active when it comes to trading decisions. I for one do that only and primarily put focus on the major happening and right now, it’s not hard to say that Chinese markets are on the spot light.

With the recent news regarding no ease in the Chinese Law regarding overseas Bitcoin trading in China, there is a lot that we need to look at!
legendary
Two more tips added.

It is so delicious I have ported my bookmark here, thank you very much for sharing. The point world real life love was so hilarious, I literally laughed out loud on that. It will hurt you just like real life and love, lol.

Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It is so delicious I have ported my bookmark here, thank you very much for sharing. The point world real life love was so hilarious, I literally laughed out loud on that. It will hurt you just like real life and love, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: