Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto VS Classic marketplaces. Possibilities and Prospects - page 2. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If we are talking about Modultrade, then everything I saw is cheaper by 20-30%
Activity: 11
Are they definitely cheaper?
Activity: 35
Well, this is a question of the distant future, while we can use the fact that the goods in such stores are cheaper.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
With the increased interest in cryptocurrencies, there are growing possibilities of their application, namely payment of bills, short and long-term investments, purchase of goods / services, etc. To me, the last one is most rational above all.
So how do feel about that guys? Are phrases like “an Iphone for X BTC” are gonna become commonplace? Are there any prospects?

I don't think Iphone will do that. But for me, we should target large payments that are most used in a country. For example in China, Alipay and Wechat Pay dominates there. Imagine if they include btc there and a discount to customers who pay in btc then we can expect the price to shoot up to $50k.
Iphone itself wont really consider such thing but these things do really only exist by resellers where they would decide if they would accept BTC as a payment.
We do already seen it for years just like been said earlier by other posters but we wont really come into a point where these big companies will add up crypto as a payment specially with BTC.
Volatility plus assurance on making stable profits will always been an issue for businesses like these.

I don't think Iphone will do that.

Iphone ? Do you mean apple company ?

but these things do really only exist by resellers where they would decide if they would accept BTC as a payment.

yes .so far i didnt  see a main company that uses crypto as payment option .   crypto is still kinda new and it needs more adoption & legality for companies to trust them.

Volatility plus assurance on making stable profits will always been an issue for businesses like these.

Volatility is not an issue because they can always adjust the pricing of their items .  most resellers and buy & sell companies are now slowly growing and they all love using crypto as payment gateway .
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
With the increased interest in cryptocurrencies, there are growing possibilities of their application, namely payment of bills, short and long-term investments, purchase of goods / services, etc. To me, the last one is most rational above all.
So how do feel about that guys? Are phrases like “an Iphone for X BTC” are gonna become commonplace? Are there any prospects?

I don't think Iphone will do that. But for me, we should target large payments that are most used in a country. For example in China, Alipay and Wechat Pay dominates there. Imagine if they include btc there and a discount to customers who pay in btc then we can expect the price to shoot up to $50k.
Iphone itself wont really consider such thing but these things do really only exist by resellers where they would decide if they would accept BTC as a payment.
We do already seen it for years just like been said earlier by other posters but we wont really come into a point where these big companies will add up crypto as a payment specially with BTC.
Activity: 36
Plus, one should understand that these stores do not cause serious questions to the government until they become popular - once they become really big, the government will immediately respond.

On the other hand, if they are large and influential, remaining in the legal field, it will give grounds to solve problems for the common benefit - including the public one.
Plus, one should understand that these stores do not cause serious questions to the government until they become popular - once they become really big, the government will immediately respond.
Activity: 31
Well, no, enthusiasts alone cannot do anything. While it will not be more profitable and more convenient than buying for Fiat, such shops will be held by enthusiasts.
Since we all write here, then I can assume that we are for the fact that cryptocurrency has the future. In my opinion, it should be mandatory to use such services - without enthusiasts, nothing can start, you need to set an example.
Activity: 31
Cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the blockchain in general give a lot of trading tools, which both buyers and sellers will benefit from. Although we know who will lose - the banks.
It's not about banks, but the fact that everyone continues to play cryptocurrency on the stock exchanges, and not to use it for its intended purpose.
Activity: 46
Cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the blockchain in general give a lot of trading tools, which both buyers and sellers will benefit from. Although we know who will lose - the banks.
Activity: 70
Plus, the blockchain can sell in stores something that doesn’t work with a regular currency - this same Modultrade makes it possible for trading agents to earn money through intermediation. Where did you see this in regular stores?

Well, in general, sometimes it happens, but yes, it is more difficult to implement.
Activity: 66
Plus, the blockchain can sell in stores something that doesn’t work with a regular currency - this same Modultrade makes it possible for trading agents to earn money through intermediation. Where did you see this in regular stores?
Activity: 22
The Chinese used to have a somewhat complex relationship with crypto, how is it now?

There is a ban for BTC, but it seems that this does not prevent people from using cryptocurrencies without problems huh.
Activity: 107
The Chinese used to have a somewhat complex relationship with crypto, how is it now?

Activity: 52
In general, the main thing that they need to do is to attract the Chinese, they are happy to sell anything, as long as it is sold, and for the crypto or not - it doesn't matter to them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Activity: 28
So does anybody bought anything with the crypto? I mean the real goods which you are using in everyday’s life. Is it more convenient than Amazon offers?

I’ve ordered apple headphones for eth, it was a bit cheaper than in fiat stores (maybe because of the low exchange rates). But i’ve supported this way because of the idea.

Where did you ordered those?

ModulTrade
Activity: 53
So does anybody bought anything with the crypto? I mean the real goods which you are using in everyday’s life. Is it more convenient than Amazon offers?

I’ve ordered apple headphones for eth, it was a bit cheaper than in fiat stores (maybe because of the low exchange rates). But i’ve supported this way because of the idea.

Where did you ordered those?
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: