Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto wallet services - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 26, 2019, 06:25:16 PM
A wallet that can be connected directly to a gambling site so users do not need to deposit/withdraw.
Maybe something like Moneypot, it was a wallet for gamblers that can be connected to gambling sites/apps that uses the moneypot API.

I think OP your question has been answered and moneypot[1] is all that you need. See for yourself if it is what you need.

[1] https://www.moneypot.com/

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 25, 2019, 10:37:09 PM
I am not sure about any on-chain gambling sites for btc, etc as there is transaction costs for these coins, however you can look at fee less coins such as eos, steem, tron — most gambling dApps on these platforms provide on-chain gambling, although you will need to lock some funds to get resources. Feel free to pm me if you need help with steem/eos.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 03:40:27 PM
Are there any services around, providing wallets for BTC, ETC and other currencies which can be used by gambling site to deposit/withdraw/exchange crypto from users, without actually implementing connection to crypto network?

Can you explain this a little more ?  Do you need a gambling site which also provide the trading services as you mentioned "exchange crypto" ?
Well, i dont think if there is any such site and Also i am not sure its good idea

He is looking for a wallet service instead of a gambling site if I understand it correctly. A wallet that can be connected directly to a gambling site so users do not need to deposit/withdraw.
Maybe something like Moneypot, it was a wallet for gamblers that can be connected to gambling sites/apps that uses the moneypot API.

Users will deposit to generated address (which will be generated for each user) and deposit command will send to user's wallet.
I could go with creating full node next to my server, but no resources now for maintaining it and it's out of scope.
April 25, 2019, 03:32:21 PM
Delete one of the threads and stick to one thread only.

done
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 25, 2019, 02:48:52 PM
Didn't you already create a thread recently regarding the same topic op? I thought no one was able to clear your query there. Anyway, I don't see why you felt the need to open another thread regarding this topic.

Delete one of the threads and stick to one thread only.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 25, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Are there any services around, providing wallets for BTC, ETC and other currencies which can be used by gambling site to deposit/withdraw/exchange crypto from users, without actually implementing connection to crypto network?

Can you explain this a little more ?  Do you need a gambling site which also provide the trading services as you mentioned "exchange crypto" ?
Well, i dont think if there is any such site and Also i am not sure its good idea

He is looking for a wallet service instead of a gambling site if I understand it correctly. A wallet that can be connected directly to a gambling site so users do not need to deposit/withdraw.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 25, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

April 24, 2019, 03:22:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: