Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto X Change - $5 + % Deposit / Withdraw Fee Will Resume This Last week May - page 3. (Read 6435 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Crypto X Change
Fees have been increased.  It is now 5AUD plus .6% of the principal.  BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Hi we will sort this out now

$5 AUD

Thank You

Crypto X Change
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Fees have been increased.  It is now 5AUD plus .6% of the principal.  BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!
Crypto X Change
Hi Sorry for the confusion it is $5.00 AUD deducted for the AUD Market and $5.00 USD deducted for the USD market.

This is our exact cost, so we are not charging or making anything on the $5 Fee. We are working hard on having this fee reduced even more, the more transaction volume we get the lower it will go over time.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
1)   Now you can deposit & withdraw any currency around the world to our AUD or USD Markets for $5.00 Flat fee, no international wire costs from your bank or additional fee’s and no deposit or withdraw limits * For Transactions over $500 customers must verify with ID. All transfers are to a local bank near you!

Stupid question - when you guys talk about $, are you talking about AUD or USD?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Now two things can make my face melt:

Slayer, and Cryptoxchange.

Edit:  BTW I registered today.  Any chance I'm #1000 and I win those sweet 10 oz. of silver?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I wasn't aware you could swallow the fee I'd incur at my bank when receiving money as well. That's pretty revolutionary to me.

Hi Matt,

This is what we have been trying to explain to the community and why Crypto X Change is different and would be usage so much more!

As say you withdraw from Either our USD or AUD market to any bank in the world it costs you $5. So yes if you withdraw $100, you will receive $95 also converted to your local currency.

People have always just said, oh just another Exchange, but we have many benefits like the way our automated banking system works.

Thank you for clearing that up also, much appreciated guys!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Indubitably.
Crypto X Change

I wasn't aware you could swallow the fee I'd incur at my bank when receiving money as well. That's pretty revolutionary to me.

Hi Matt,

This is what we have been trying to explain to the community and why Crypto X Change is different and would be usage so much more!

As say you withdraw from Either our USD or AUD market to any bank in the world it costs you $5. So yes if you withdraw $100, you will receive $95 also converted to your local currency.

People have always just said, oh just another Exchange, but we have many benefits like the way our automated banking system works.

Thank you for clearing that up also, much appreciated guys!

Regards

Crypto X Change
Two Scenarios:

1)  Let's say I have $100 total in a Chase account.  I send those $100 to Cryptoxchange.  I end up with $95 in my Cryptoexchange after all fees on both ends are taken into account?

2)  Let's say I have $100 total in a Cryptoxchange account.  I withdraw those $100 to my Chase account.  I end up with $95 in my Chase account after all fees on both ends are taken into account?

Does Cryptoxchange eliminate the fees that my bank would normally charge me for initiating a wire transfer?

Reply:

Sorry - this is very simple, sometimes people can get confused due to traditional banking charges & fees

We have arrangement's with our payment / banking partners, so that no matter where money is sent from around the world or we send money out (Withdraw) the fee is $5 Flat No Matter where you are located, as long as it is included in our 25 Supported Inbound Currencies and Our 120 Outbound Currencies.

So we eliminate all the traditional wire fee's etc. So yes $5 flat fee.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change
Two Scenarios:

1)  Let's say I have $100 total in a Chase account.  I send those $100 to Cryptoxchange.  I end up with $95 in my Cryptoexchange after all fees on both ends are taken into account?

2)  Let's say I have $100 total in a Cryptoxchange account.  I withdraw those $100 to my Chase account.  I end up with $95 in my Chase account after all fees on both ends are taken into account?

Does Cryptoxchange eliminate the fees that my bank would normally charge me for initiating a wire transfer?

Reply:

Sorry - this is very simple, sometimes people can get confused due to traditional banking charges & fees

We have arrangement's with our payment / banking partners, so that no matter where money is sent from around the world or we send money out (Withdraw) the fee is $5 Flat No Matter where you are located, as long as it is included in our 25 Supported Inbound Currencies and Our 120 Outbound Currencies.

So we eliminate all the traditional wire fee's etc. So yes $5 flat fee.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change
Although I love to troll, in this particular instance I'm trying to help, so let's simplify it even moreso.

Your bank => Cryptoxchange = $5 fee

Cryptoxchange => Your bank = $5 fee

legendary
Wait...Matthew is confusing me.  

Two Scenarios:

Edit:  I just want this quoted so in the event that I withdraw money and I see some erroneous $30 charge come up from my bank, I can bitch to Cryptoxchange for a refund  Grin
Crypto X Change

Well, when he says specifically "no international wire costs from your bank,"  I think the question is appropriate.

Yes that's correct no international wire costs from your bank.

Sorry for any confusion

Regards

Crypto X Change
Well, when he says specifically "no international wire costs from your bank,"  I think the question is appropriate.

I think that's a miscommunication.

When you send money TO them, your bank won't charge you anything extra (other than what it already charges you).

There is no way CX could have a special agreement with every bank in the world to make it to where your fee is removed.

BUT you can choose to have the receiving party of a transaction foot the bill, and I believe that's what they're claiming they will do for you (at least reduce it to a flat fee of $5).
legendary
By $5 flat fee, does that mean $5 on your end?  Or is that $5 total including whatever my bank would normally charge me and whatever your bank would normally charge?

In other words, if I have $100 on Cryptoxchange and want it sent directly to my bank account, I would end up with $95 in my bank account?

Of course not. Every receiving bank has their own fee structure. There is no way CX could possibly know how much that will cost you.

Crypto X Change
By $5 flat fee, does that mean $5 on your end?  Or is that $5 total including whatever my bank would normally charge me and whatever your bank would normally charge?

In other words, if I have $100 on Cryptoxchange and want it sent directly to my bank account, I would end up with $95 in my bank account?

Hi that is correct you send $100 and your Crypto Account will receive $95, the $5 Fee is the exact cost in which it costs us per transfer in and out, the $5 is Automatically taken out during the transfer by our Automation system.

This system is to save the $25 - $35 wire transfers + enable fast Automation, so our clients do not have to wait for us to credit their accounts etc.

The other benefits are the currencies are converted automatically where ever you are sending from or withdrawing to we have a huge supported currency list you will see in our funding bank transfer drop down list.

The Transfers are to a local bank in each country allowing for the No Wire costs.

Thank You

Crypto X Change
By $5 flat fee, does that mean $5 on your end?  Or is that $5 total including whatever my bank would normally charge me and whatever your bank would normally charge?

Of course not. Every receiving bank has their own fee structure. There is no way CX could possibly know how much that will cost you.
legendary

Crypto X Change
Does cryptoxchange support withdrawing in CLP?

Yes, you can see a drop down list of currencies in our withdraw section.

Thank You

Crypto X Change
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Does cryptoxchange support withdrawing in CLP?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Tradehill -> BitInstant -> Crypto -> Your pocket Smiley

Good idea Smiley

+1.  I did Tradehell -> my wallet -> Crypto X Change and I am now one happy camper.
Pages:
Jump to: