Pages:
Author

Topic: - Crypto X Change Launch Announcement - - page 3. (Read 6201 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 17, 2011, 12:29:01 AM
Will you be implementing the popular deposit via ATM service that ExchB once offered?    No exchange I believe copied that exclusive feature that I think people really liked.
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
October 17, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
To clarify, I mean any flaw at all - cosmetic or otherwise
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Crypto X Change
October 16, 2011, 11:58:32 PM
You should reward every flaw found, in my opinion Smiley

Hi C_K,

We hope there is only one flaw found, we are absolutely hammering everything pre 24th Oct. So far so good, but we have a good 7 days left of double checking and going over everything and fine tuning.

We will look after users that find security flaws that is for sure C_K !

Thank you for your input!
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
October 16, 2011, 11:52:13 PM
You should reward every flaw found, in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 168
October 16, 2011, 09:18:24 PM
is there a issue with the webserver? it seems overloaded..

I'm from NA and it loads quite slow for me. Please check... thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
October 16, 2011, 09:12:38 PM
Awesome, can't wait to test it out.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2011, 08:40:51 PM
substantial prize?

How much is it, please.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Crypto X Change
October 16, 2011, 08:28:59 PM
Dear Bitcoin Community - we would like to update you on our launch plans. Please be sure to read the full announcement as we'd like the community to try to "break our exchange."

We had planned to launch our exchange tomorrow (Monday, Oct. 17). However, we felt it prudent to instead adopt the following launch schedule:

Monday, Oct 24. (9am Sydney time)- Crypto X Change will open in a Public Trial Mode. We're inviting everyone to "go absolutely crazy" on the exchange. We will be funding all accounts with 100 Test Bitcoins, 100 Test LiteCoins, and a fake USD balance.  Use these funds to:
  • Try out our interface
  • See how the orders and trade engine works
  • Try to hack, smash, and destroy our system

There will be a substantial prize to the person who discovers the biggest flaw in our security.

Friday, Oct 28. - Public Trial Mode will end

Monday, Oct 31. - Crypto X Change formally launches to the public.

We've been testing our own system for weeks, including professional white hat hacker teams who have been trying to pummel us into oblivion. Our system has proven secure thus far. But, we also know there are some extremely smart community members here, so we invite you to pummel us from Oct 24 - Oct 28 with the fake coin accounts. If you succeed you'll be well-rewarded (more details on the prize soon).

For those who were looking forward to a formal launch tomorrow (17th), we apologize for this schedule change.

Crypto X Change is the safe, reliable trading platform for which the Bitcoin community has been yearning. This will be shown to you on the 24th, and proven to you every day thereafter.

Feel free to post questions here or PM us.

Kind regards,
Crypto X Change
Pages:
Jump to: