Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto4games.com Game Keys for BTC/LTC/FTC/XPM/PPC/GLD - page 2. (Read 3661 times)

staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Hi Welsh

Thanks for the comments. Could you give some examples of games higher than the retailer?

I'm pretty sure, Minecraft is priced above it's retail value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Have they made a Mac ver of the new Sim City yet?

pr0d1gy, I was reading through Sim City FAQ and it seems you wouldnt have to purchase the specific Mac version. I do have the Sim City key in stock.

8. If I have both a PC and a Mac, do I have to purchase two copies of the game if I want to play on both systems?
All players who registered their copy of SimCity will have access to both the PC and Mac versions of the game through Origin. Only one Origin account can be logged in at a time. No additional purchases are necessary.

Although there does look like there were some issues with launch. You may want to read through http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57600695-1/deja-vu-simcity-has-another-error-filled-launch/ before you purchase.

Dang. ok. Ill wait before I buy. lol thanks.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Payday 2 is 27.99$ USD. If you use the currency selection in the top right you can see what it will be in the different currencies. So in BTC it is 0.2431

Thanks, will be in contact when I get enough btc.

Might be a stupid question but do these game keys have regions like game DVD's?  (I'm from the UK)

Steam games are generally region free. You wont have a problem playing Payday 2 in the UK.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Payday 2 is 27.99$ USD. If you use the currency selection in the top right you can see what it will be in the different currencies. So in BTC it is 0.2431

Thanks, will be in contact when I get enough btc.

Might be a stupid question but do these game keys have regions like game DVD's?  (I'm from the UK)
Hi Welsh

Thanks for the comments. Could you give some examples of games higher than the retailer?
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Looks good. Another competitor in selling game keys. However, I would like to see some more games included. Also some of the prices are a lot more than the actual price from the retailer.

pr0d1gy, I was reading through Sim City FAQ and it seems you wouldnt have to purchase the specific Mac version. I do have the Sim City key in stock.

8. If I have both a PC and a Mac, do I have to purchase two copies of the game if I want to play on both systems?
All players who registered their copy of SimCity will have access to both the PC and Mac versions of the game through Origin. Only one Origin account can be logged in at a time. No additional purchases are necessary.

Although there does look like there were some issues with launch. You may want to read through http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57600695-1/deja-vu-simcity-has-another-error-filled-launch/ before you purchase.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Hey, how much BTC is the Payday 2 steam code?
Bump

I have added payments for Primecoin, PPCoin, and Goldcoin. I have a few more back end things to do then I am going back to adding games.
Yes, I should be able to get that. I will post an update closer to the date.
You gonna have it?

Looks like they have it planned for August 29th.
http://www.simcity.com/en_US/blog/article/simcity-mac-update-and-beyond
Bump

Added games: L.A. Noire and GuildWars
Enabled the Affiliates system. Earn money linking our products and be paid via BTC/LTC/Paypal.
Added Sim City. Currently only 1 DVD Key but I will add another one tomorrow and additional ones if required.

http://www.crypto4games.com/sim-city/  34.99

I also plan on adding new releases Saints Row IV, XCOM, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell tonight as long as I can get some copies. I will update my twitter when I add games so I am not spamming the forums.

Twitter : crypto4games

My sources for Sim City isn't real good. I can add the newest Sim City English version for 39.99$USD if you're interested.
Let me know and i'll add it today.

Also, I added FTC and Paypal as a check out option.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hello!

I have added the following games:
Company of Heroes 2 + "Theater of War" minipack DLC
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Xbox Live Gold 12 Months Scan

I will continue to add games over the weekend and am aiming at adding FTC as a currency by Monday. Please post if you have any questions or requests!
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
There is.  Click BTC or LTC at the top right of the screen.
Pages:
Jump to: