Pages:
Author

Topic: ---✅ CRYPTO4LIKE⭐MASTERNODES & POS✅--- (PLATFORM LIVE)✅ - page 2. (Read 1729 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Be careful guys this project look like SCAM, one more team is going to ready for cheating people. this is just for making money.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think it is the one of the recent social best platform. I'm testing their platform as tester at this moment. Platform is quite nice and i like to see real things like this. It mean Dev team working good. Probably it will make the coin price more stable day by day while Dev team working carefully.
I am a member of Midas.Investment and C4L using this service now. Midas.Investment became official shared mn service of C4L. Due to i trust Midas.Investment, i searched about this coin and i decided it is worth to follow it. Hope your best!
My new wallet working smooth now.
I have added some nodes too.
I pick up them from official discord channel.
I want to share here.
Maybe someone need details of nodes.

addnode=69.90.132.156:53388
addnode=76.74.170.27:53388
addnode=113.212.123.224:53388
addnode=207.148.116.116:53388

If you would like shared mn services, you can get rewards even your coins can't meet a requirement of 2K-5K collateral of C4L. You can find official shared mn details in the server of discord.
Activity: 7
My new wallet working smooth now.
I have added some nodes too.
I pick up them from official discord channel.
I want to share here.
Maybe someone need details of nodes.

addnode=69.90.132.156:53388
addnode=76.74.170.27:53388
addnode=113.212.123.224:53388
addnode=207.148.116.116:53388
Activity: 15
MNO listing paid for C4L and exchange listing also paid too. Name of the exchange site is Crex24  You guys can check details from community server. I personally like crex24 for the first step. Of course, if the project can be famous in the future i think they will try other exchanges too. who knows. Keep it up! Good work Team!
Activity: 8
Maybe at this period, when we hear about the crypto currencies which ones part of social networks, most of us do not care these projects but these kind of projects the future of crypto currencies. If there is no social networks, there won't be big future for crypto currencies. I think we should give a chance this project. Look promissing after i have read details here.

If you want to know the exchange name of which one they paid for listing, you can join the platform of C4L We built small community there. You can be part of this platform and also reward program.

Hi there! I am interested the reward program of C4L. Can you tell me what we will win to test that platform? What is the benefit of it?  I have some coins and i want to win some more, if possible!
Activity: 12
Maybe at this period, when we hear about the crypto currencies which ones part of social networks, most of us do not care these projects but these kind of projects the future of crypto currencies. If there is no social networks, there won't be big future for crypto currencies. I think we should give a chance this project. Look promissing after i have read details here.

If you want to know the exchange name of which one they paid for listing, you can join the platform of C4L We built small community there. You can be part of this platform and also reward program.
Activity: 11
News from the Discord;  magagrapx  now accepting C4L along with other cryptocurrencies and this compant have been operating in Florida-USA for over 25 years and ship world wide.  After i have read this announcement i decided to think serious about C4L. I think Dev Team working hard on their way. That is what i want on DEV Team. If team is serious for their way then there will be a success!
Thanks for information. I am reading whitepaper of this project and looks promissing so far. If social platform can be successful, C4L can be famous coin in the future.
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
I want to try social platform of C4L for reward program. Can someone give me a link of it please? I was not able find it and didn't read the whole thread. thanks from now on!

Link to our platform,  https://social.crypto4likes.com/

-⭐ JOIN THE CRYPTO4LIKE COMMUNITY ⭐-

I want to try social platform of C4L for reward program. Can someone give me a link of it please? I was not able find it and didn't read the whole thread. thanks from now on!
Very new project but as Dev said will be listed on surprised exchange. I curiosity that. Hope crex24 or Cb. Waiting for good news again. If everything ok during the next few days, i can invest some once time again.
Activity: 12

We are proud to announce that the first exchange is paid, and we will soon be listed
what exchange is still a secret, and will be relieved in a few days
Thanks for all C4L investors, for making this possible

https://i.imgur.com/MK0myzs.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/dVSflT3.jpg    https://i.imgur.com/EbiVtub.png
We thank you too. This news is very good to hear and also its kind of answer to who wrote negative words about this project here. You were working hard so far to make possible to all of good things about this project. I am small investor of this coin and i was following you at Discord and here.. Good job and i hope these good things will be affect possitive on this project for permanent.
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
We are proud to announce that the first exchange is paid, and we will soon be listed
what exchange is still a secret, and will be relieved in a few days
Thanks for all C4L investors, for making this possible

Activity: 126
Very good project. and a very good idea. Selain saya mendapatkan teman, saya juga mendapat untung. Good luck with this project, so we can enjoy it.
Activity: 11
I downloaded and installed the wallet. Synchronization was quick and the wallet design was cute. I want to participate in the bounty of the company. Today it was launched on a separate platform.

I downloaded and installed the wallet too. I can say that the wallet looks very nice and smooth. Synchronization was quick as you said. The important thing is wallet type looks like it made by pro hands. Maybe appearance is much important to me to feel professional things. Hope coin future will be nice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I downloaded and installed the wallet. Synchronization was quick and the wallet design was cute. I want to participate in the bounty of the company. Today it was launched on a separate platform.
Pages:
Jump to: