Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto52.com Blackjack Website For Auction, Can Be Used For Any RPC Coin Wallet - page 2. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
I offer 0.10 btc and you install it all for me
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
pm me with offers if you would rather keep yourself anonymous
legendary
feel free to offer a buy now.
legendary
Hi guys today we have crypto52.com our blackjack site that we never had time to get off the ground.

the script was purchased many years ago from the original dev here on bitcointalk since then we have made some modifications to secure the script and update it to use php7

Modifications made
1. Manual payment system, the automated system was very insecure, now when someone makes a withdraw you can see it in the admin panel and you can type in a password and press pay and it will pay strait from your rpc wallet.
2. first deposit bonus system was added.
3. script updated to use php7
4. Made it so you cant play the game unless you have a balance to play with.

we have had this site running for around 5 months and have had a few deposits but it has mostly been used for the faucet, most players will use the faucet to get free credits and use those credits to play, in the 5 months it has been running we have not spent anything on the site nor done any real advertising and we have made a $45 profit just from doing nothing, if the right buyer picks this up there is a very real chance to make alot of profit.

What you will get
Domain: crypto52.com registered with crazy domains
Script: our improved version of the script and the current database of players.

What you will need
vps server for rpc wallet, i use a server out in my garage for this.
vps for hosting the script, its better if you dont run the script on the same server as the wallet because it can slow down the script and make game play frustrating.

Auction
Start bid BTC0.7
auction will end 48 hours after first valid bid

Welcome to use an escrow if required and that we both can agree on, at buyers cost

we can install and get it all up and running for you for an extra cost of BTC0.1

Pages:
Jump to: