Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoBattles - Play2Earn PVP game where you can earn Crypto while playing! - page 2. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, the token is not released yet but we plan to launch an IDO on one of major BSC DEX. Follow us on twitter and telegram so as not to miss it! You can find our social media links in the bottom of the thread.
do you need a whitelist to be able to participate in your IDO sale? and what is your main goal after the IDO is successfully implemented?

There is no any whitelist at the moment, and i don't think we will need any. We will launch a IDO on behalf of our DAO members. The details will be announced in our social media so please join telegram and twitter in the thread bottom.
You can also find our RoadMap in the FAQ section, we have many ideas how to make our game much better and its is only beginning.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
So, it will only have two features forever or is it will be further developed in the future? such as giving daily or weekly tasks to players, so they can get or earn certain bonuses. Will there be beta version for mobile later? an example of the application display for mobile makes me curious, I really interested to try it sooner.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
Hi, the token is not released yet but we plan to launch an IDO on one of major BSC DEX. Follow us on twitter and telegram so as not to miss it! You can find our social media links in the bottom of the thread.
do you need a whitelist to be able to participate in your IDO sale? and what is your main goal after the IDO is successfully implemented?
Activity: 5
as I see alpha version is released already and binance smart chain support also, very good. I think release of mobile application can bring such project at the next level Wink
Activity: 10
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Where to buy this token? could you share more info on CBT tokens?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Pages:
Jump to: