Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoBlink.com ★ Micro Lotteries ★ Faucet - page 4. (Read 2052 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 03, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
Had fun playing with the promo btc.  Cheesy
Too bad that I didn't win any game that I've participated in.

I have to agree with yogg, quite a nice and unique game indeed. This will be a good game once there are a few more players.

Is there any possibility to create a custom game? If not, I wish there is more game with a less amount of required btc to get a spot? Or maybe I just didn't noticed but the games I participated in was asking for a 0.002 btc as bet.

btw, the site takes too long when loading on mobile.

Thanks for the feedback Jacee.

We do intend on making the ability to create custom games once there are more users.  We figured that it may create too much confusion at this point.

We adjusted our template limits down now to allow people to make better use of promos  Smiley

registered and used a code, successfully lost 0.1 bonus eth Smiley
a few ideas- there are only that many different patterns of the pot available, wish there were 5-6 different ones with a wider variety of prizes
with time, when you gather stats , you will be able to see what kind of games are more popular ,I bet it would be the cheaper per entry ones
for example if a player depoes 0.005 eth, he won't be able to participate in more than one blink and the rest of his balance would be a deadweight (if he loses)
custom games should be a nice addition, also sad that you cannot enter more than one code,haha (not really,I understand that a 50$ for free several times would be too much)

all in all, yet another "share the pot" games , but it does look unique and better than the other 4 or 5  I have seen already
provably fair is an issue, we have to trust the owner doesn't do any shenanigans with the bets,also
if anyone has withdrawn the money from the site , please let us know, do not be shy
try the game if you can manage to get one of the codes and hope that there are still some that are online to not sit and wait for the spots to be taken
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:32:13 PM
Had fun playing with the promo btc.  Cheesy

I have to agree with yogg, quite a nice and unique game indeed. This will be a good game once there are a few more players.

Is there any possibility to create a custom game? If not, I wish there is more game with a less amount of required btc to get a spot? Or maybe I just didn't noticed but the games I participated in was asking for a 0.002 btc as bet.

Thanks for the feedback Jacee.

We do intend on making the ability to create custom games once there are more users.  We figured that it may create too much confusion at this point.

We adjusted our template limits down now to allow people to make better use of promos  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 02, 2018, 10:19:00 PM
Had fun playing with the promo btc.  Cheesy

September 02, 2018, 08:37:34 PM
New promos posted to Twitter!  Players have won over $2,000 today from blinks.
September 02, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
Only thing that bugs me is, the game's operator should make it provably fair, to prevent them to tamper with outcomes, shall they be malicious and cheat if their game gains traction.
I am not saying they are malicious and that they will cheat ! I am just saying, why leave that possibility open ?

Thanks for your thoughts.  We looked at a couple of ways of doing this.  If the winning slot is chosen at start, we would know the slot to choose.  If the winning slot is chosen at the end we could favor some users over other users.

We did not like the idea of predetermining a winner and storing this information.  Currently, the site determines the winner as a random number once all slots are taken.

Provably fair is VERY important if you are bidding against the house.  We feel that the house advantage built into each blink and the 1% transaction fee is good enough to run the service.  The house wins with every blink and every deposit or withdrawal.  No need to mess with the balance of wins.

Unlike other websites, we need users to drive the lottery process on the website.  When a user wins, they will hopefully go on to blink several more times and engage more users.  We want our users to blink as much as possible and have fun Smiley

Having said that, we may change this methodology in the future if it proves to be a hurdle.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
September 02, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
Okay, so I made a little deposit back to try out. It is credited after it reaches 1 confirmation.
Lost my deposit of course. Cheesy

However, great concept for a game.
Basic features are working good.

Only thing that bugs me is, the game's operator should make it provably fair, to prevent them to tamper with outcomes, shall they be malicious and cheat if their game gains traction.
I am not saying they are malicious and that they will cheat ! I am just saying, why leave that possibility open ?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
September 02, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Very fun little game. Cheesy
The website is nice, the game plays smoothly, and the game is addictive, lol.

I managed to make a ~0.007BTC profit with one of the codes. Now let's see if they paid out profits.  Cool

Other than that .. seems pretty legit and serious to me. Your ANN thread could use a little bit more efforts tho.

Edit : Just received the BTC I have won. Shocked It's cool so far~
Thank you and good luck with the project ! Smiley
September 02, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
CryptoBlink

https://www.cryptoblink.com

Follow us on Twitter for promos and information https://twitter.com/@CryptoBlink1

CryptoBlink is a micro-lottery site.  Constantly improving!  Stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: