Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoBridge Dev Ticket Issues - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 06, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
I faced a suspension of the Deposit . I found the news that this is due to some technical problems, then I looked for information on the forum. And I found that I often suspend a Deposit when the price of a coin changes dramatically and is very different from the prices on other exchanges.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
I have used them just twice. My First was beginning of May. I was super happy, didn’t have any issues. Then i used them again on 06.07.18, but got a ticket which went to support and was pending for at least a week!! They did sort it out eventually, but my confidence in them now is shady. The customer support doesn’t seem to be competent in how to handle situations nor give some sort of valid answers. What rings the bell is, why they didn’t put any warning for users, while having those critical bugs in the system? And no updates on how things are – either! Not sure if i’ll be using them again.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
August 05, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
It seems like CryptoBridge is suffering from multiple withdrawal and deposit ticket issues that they've "sent to dev" that are not being resolved. I've seen a number of people asking about old tickets being "sent to dev" multiple weeks ago and the cryptobridge staff ignore their questions.

A lot of the issues seem to be from a few weeks ago, so I am just wondering what other people's experiences with missing deposits/withdrawals are, and if any of them are truly being resolved, or what is going on here.
Pages:
Jump to: