Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ CryptoBust.io ✅ The Multi-Currency Crash Game ✅ - page 3. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I started playing this on Friday.  I'm addicted.  The 3 free bits every hour is nice to begin with and get your feet wet without any risk.  But to really make it fun and profitable, you need to have a solid bankroll.  Looking forward to more coins in the future.  Keep up the good work CineXMike!
Thanks for your review!

We will start our giveaway and our signature campaign soon!
Activity: 22
I started playing this on Friday.  I'm addicted.  The 3 free bits every hour is nice to begin with and get your feet wet without any risk.  But to really make it fun and profitable, you need to have a solid bankroll.  Looking forward to more coins in the future.  Keep up the good work CineXMike!
CryptoBust.io - BTC/ETN Based Crash Game

CryptoBust.io is a clone of the extremely popular bitcoin game Bustabit.
While the rules and math are exactly the same, CryptoBust is built to be played with Multiple Currencies.
We worked hard to ensure that we can provide a fair gaming experience for everyone, which is why we did a provably fair seeding event. You can find more information in the FAQ section on the version wich you are playing!

How to Play?

Place a bet. Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards! Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by that multiplier. But be careful because the game can crash at any time.

Why play at CryptoBust.io?

The chances are fair and we still use the Bonus system, we have a very low minimum withdrawal so you can try it for a few rounds without having a high risk.

CryptoBust.io ~ Join us  Smiley

http://cryptobust.io/

I have yet to play on the site, but when i visited the site it looked simple, there's nothing fancy UI done. So i decided to check their FAQ which i feel answers a lot of questions, 5 cents in fees is a decent amount, i'm surprised for a bitcoin transaction they're charging such low fees. One thing i wanted to know if a big transactions take place, how much time is taken to clear it. Plus do you have paper wallets and offline way of storing money, so we'll know you'll be able to pay to all. I would suggest to get a review from a legendary member and open a signature campaign or better do a giveaway contest.

We have a hotwallet of 5% of the total bankroll
So 5% of our 10BTC bankroll is in the hot-wallet.
And 95% is in the cold storage: https://blockchain.info/nl/address/3EKtvWGyWkvyLRuJxUaQFQyi61DbgVGjVk.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

While the rules and math are exactly the same, CryptoBust is built to be played with Multiple Currencies.
We worked hard to ensure that we can provide a fair gaming experience for everyone, which is why we did a provably fair seeding event. You can find more information in the FAQ section on the version wich you are playing!

How to Play?

Place a bet. Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards! Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by that multiplier. But be careful because the game can crash at any time.

The chances are fair and we still use the Bonus system, we have a very low minimum withdrawal so you can try it for a few rounds without having a high risk.

I have yet to play on the site, but when i visited the site it looked simple, there's nothing fancy UI done. So i decided to check their FAQ which i feel answers a lot of questions, 5 cents in fees is a decent amount, i'm surprised for a bitcoin transaction they're charging such low fees. One thing i wanted to know if a big transactions take place, how much time is taken to clear it. Plus do you have paper wallets and offline way of storing money, so we'll know you'll be able to pay to all. I would suggest to get a review from a legendary member and open a signature campaign or better do a giveaway contest.
Your site is licensed so that's a good start at least. How can I verify that the games are provably fair? You mention it in your FAQ, but it just leads to broken links and no details. Have you done a public seeding event like bustabit has in the past?

What crypto currencies are you using on your site since you say "multiple currencies" in your first post?

It would be interesting to see one crash site that offers eth/ltc/xrp all on one site since there are multiple sites offering them but all on different sites already. Undecided

Dude, it's not going to kill you to read the announcement post or to visit their site. They accept BTC and ETN.
All I saw was BTC which of course I knew was bitcoin but ETN I am not familiar with.
I did not know it was a crypto actually.

Will look into what exchanges they are on and try and get some to try out their site.
Thanks for pointing the blaring thing that I glanced over.

ETN is indeed not so popular altcoin, perhaps this is the first site that accepts ETN.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#markets Based on coinmarketcap, there are only two exchanges (Cryptopia & TradeOgre)
Not really sure why they choose ETN while there are many other popular altcoins especially for gambling purpose.

We choose ETN as our main currency because we think it has the biggest potential in the long run, We are planning on adding more currencies soon.
You can vote here wich currency you think we should add: http://www.strawpoll.me/15050508/
Your site is licensed so that's a good start at least. How can I verify that the games are provably fair? You mention it in your FAQ, but it just leads to broken links and no details. Have you done a public seeding event like bustabit has in the past?

Provably fair seeding event is linked in there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7wsqe9/btcbust_just_launched_the_bitcoin_crash_based/
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

What crypto currencies are you using on your site since you say "multiple currencies" in your first post?

It would be interesting to see one crash site that offers eth/ltc/xrp all on one site since there are multiple sites offering them but all on different sites already. Undecided

Dude, it's not going to kill you to read the announcement post or to visit their site. They accept BTC and ETN.
All I saw was BTC which of course I knew was bitcoin but ETN I am not familiar with.

Will look into what exchanges they are on and try and get some to try out their site.

ETN is indeed not so popular altcoin, perhaps this is the first site that accepts ETN.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#markets Based on coinmarketcap, there are only two exchanges (Cryptopia & TradeOgre)
Not really sure why they choose ETN while there are many other popular altcoins especially for gambling purpose.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

How to Play?

Pages:
Jump to: