Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptobuy - New BTC Only Business - page 4. (Read 5475 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
July 30, 2012, 07:01:23 PM
Cool site!  Couple bugs:

The link to your TOS is broken in the checkout process.

Just placed an order and I got a different payment address on the webpage than I got in the confirmation email...  Please advise.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 30, 2012, 06:58:54 PM
Thank you!

In regards to HTTPS... Would this be a real problem with BTC orders? I understand if using a credit card, but in this case when you order you're provided a BTC address to send payment to - no actual information is sent over the web. Use your bitcoin client to send payment to the address. If there is a security risk I am not seeing, please let me know!
Activity: 4
July 30, 2012, 06:56:16 PM
Good luck on your new business.
Activity: 34
July 30, 2012, 06:43:43 PM
Hello Everyone!
I just opened up a bitcoin only business, my goal here is to sell products that people want at a good price. Currently, my product selection is limited to mostly tech/gadget type items, but I'm expanding that. I've been reading on the forums and heard some complains that people tend to pay a premium to spend bitcoins, I hope I can change that.

I'm posting here to spread the word, build trust, as well as get any input I can from the community.

The website is: www.cryptobuy.com 

If you guys have any suggestions, questions, or anything - let me know. I appreciate any feedback.

Looking forward to joining the bitcoin community. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: