Pages:
Author

Topic: - CRYPTOCLONE LLC - PAYING INVESTMENT PLATFORM - 200+ CRYPTOS - 5% AFFILIATE - - page 11. (Read 13906 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello,

I deposit 600DGB one hour ago and its still not shown on the investiments page.

I already report it to the support that said ''sent to the tech department''.

The tx its: a267791f270b045bc8ca4cd79014051c18d792f13b45be98a27d75e41f1350c6

The value 599.99DGB shows as spent.

I decided to publish that here and i will update it.

Regards, André Brito
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Ok guys this is just a PSA. We all know it's the same ponzi. I.E: give money out the first couple weeks until they can cash out with a large amount of BTC. I actually got my 10% on DGB, but anyone can be left holding the bag (or no bags at all actually).

Look at cryptiply and cryptodouble

It's the same shit.
-same payment plans
-same advertising
-same referral shit
-same interface

You have a month max or maybe sooner (because I am fudding them). Hopefully they don't delete my post.

Really? Haha every site here are ponzis Wink only invest what u can afford to lose
Activity: 5
Ok guys this is just a PSA. We all know it's the same ponzi. I.E: give money out the first couple weeks until they can cash out with a large amount of BTC. I actually got my 10% on DGB, but anyone can be left holding the bag (or no bags at all actually).

Look at cryptiply and cryptodouble

It's the same shit.
-same payment plans
-same advertising
-same referral shit
-same interface

You have a month max or maybe sooner (because I am fudding them). Hopefully they don't delete my post.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Yeah thats right. You guys need to communicate changes and stuff like that more. PAyment has been working fine for me too, overall, but with many "Where are my coins" sort of actions that are unneccesarry if you communicate stuff better. You dont need 10 accs, you got one here, just use this one
legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
STOP INVESTING!!!! NO PAYOUT SINCE 50 MINUTES FOR ALL COINS!
Please calm down
We are working on our API to prevent further issues
It will be fixed within the next hour.

More frequent updates would be appreciated to avoid user panic.

It would help if you can tell us more about CryptoClone's plans/road map so we users will know what to expect. Tell us about this version 2 roll out. What is that about? How will that affect our investments?
legendary
Ganja <3
Please calm down

Im just warning... Next time say it here if u are fixing something.. So i dont need to do that Wink
Our posting abilities are extremely limited now that our main account has been suspended for no parent reason by moderators

Hmm Ok thats true
Activity: 15
Please calm down

Im just warning... Next time say it here if u are fixing something.. So i dont need to do that Wink
Our posting abilities are extremely limited now that our main account has been suspended for no parent reason by moderators
legendary
Ganja <3
Please calm down

Activity: 15
Please calm down
legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 5
I invested some waiting for the payout, I even see that someone alone invested 16+ BTC for the %350
What is the catch of this Investment Platform?
legendary
Ganja <3
I havent gotten any zennies payouts in 15+ hours. Support says they are fixing it. Too many issues that need fixing with this website
I agree. I should have 73/150  payouts according to the site but I have received only 65/150 according to my wallet and the blockchain. I have been also told that they are working on it(Also one of the support told me that I have 73 according to the blockchain which was not correct). So I am curious how its gonna be.

for me is all correct

6/15/2017 6:50:30 PM   Ethereum   0xa116F69DBB83B981b4E45403265ccb625Df4adFC   1% Hourly for 150 Hours   8 ETH   0:57:59   87/150   0.08 ETH
6/15/2017 5:38:20 PM   Ethereum   0xa116F69DBB83B981b4E45403265ccb625Df4adFC   1% Hourly for 150 Hours   2.52 ETH   0:45:49   88/150   0.0252 ETH
I havent gotten any zennies payouts in 15+ hours. Support says they are fixing it. Too many issues that need fixing with this website

i see u got paid now?

Yes payouts are arriving as we speak. Support told me after a few more intense questions that it will be done within the hour and so it was.
legendary
Ganja <3

i see u got paid now?
Activity: 10
i want to invest too but i see several payments for 300 hrs investment still shows processing. can you tell why they haven't been paid yet?
if there's an issue with 300 hr payment plan and higher amount i can go for the hourly payment one with 5-10 ltc and try higher if it works.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Another problem they say they are having is with the referrals i have thousands of hits
to my referral link and stats say only one hit to the link and 1 inactive referral Shocked

likewise. hoping for the best though. op did say something about an interactive page on july 1st - if i am not mistaken. so they're probably working on the site.

CryptoClone Roadmap:
Green Bar (EV) SSL
Expected Completion:
June 7 - June 10

COMPLETE JUNE 10:

Russian & Chinese Translation
Expected Completion:
June 11 - June 13

20+ Professional Monitor Support
Expected Completion:
June 14 - June 17

CoinMarketCap Partnership
Expected Completion:
June 18 - June 21

CryptoClone External Marketing Partnerships
Expected Completion:
June 22 - June 30

CryptoClone V2 Rollout (Interactive Platform Release)
Expected Completion:
July 1 - July 30

And much more to be announced after version 2 rollout!

Any updates about the CoinMarketCap partnership? Would also love to learn more about a version 2 roll out. what is that about?
Activity: 3
if i am understanding this correctly, if i invested 90 ltc i will get back 315 ltc after 300 hours?
is this legit, can anyone who didn't opt for hourly payout confirm this?
Paying my doge and LTC hourly
Pages:
Jump to: