Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoClothing: Clothing for your Crypto needs! 15% off [JUN 3-7] - page 4. (Read 8765 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How much per shirt? Where are you shipping from? Costs of shipping to the USA??

$12.50 per shirt, shipping from USA, and $4.50 for shipping.

Free shipping on orders $50 or more!

If you use the newest litecoin logo on the forum that Someguy123 is running, I'll buy a t-shirt.

Okay, will add in a bit! Smiley

But it including the 'L'itecoin or just the coin?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
If you use the newest litecoin logo on the forum that Someguy123 is running, I'll buy a t-shirt.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
How much per shirt? Where are you shipping from? Costs of shipping to the USA??
I've bought a shirt of his before and done exchanges with Simran, +1 rep. Nice printing.

Thanks, Uncle! Smiley
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I've bought a shirt of his before and done exchanges with Simran, +1 rep. Nice printing.
Awesome, I was thinking of doing this a few months ago, as there really is a gap in the market. It came down to me not wanting a screen printing press in the middle of my living room.  Grin

Good luck with your project, I will be one of your first customers! Let me know when you are taking orders.

Already taking orders. Just PM me info.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Awesome, I was thinking of doing this a few months ago, as there really is a gap in the market. It came down to me not wanting a screen printing press in the middle of my living room.  Grin

Good luck with your project, I will be one of your first customers! Let me know when you are taking orders.
I came up with the idea not long ago, and I already got one one buyer. I want to open another clothing line, CryptoClothing. Anyways, here's the shirts:

You can get the design and shirt in any color, just PM me if you want to buy, find on me on BTC-E, or freenode irc.

All Tee's $12.50:

Pump & Dump Tee $15.50
Front: Back:

Luke-Jr Tee, says "Hating on everything besides Bitcoin since 2008" $16.50

Pump & Dump Tee GBP symbol $15.50
Front: Back:

Gonna accept Litecoins, Bitcoins, Credit Cards, BTC-E/MtGox BTC/USD codes, and PayPal.

--Simran

SPECIALS:
15% off all shirts [JUN 3-7], code MYSHIRT2013
Pages:
Jump to: