Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocoins? what better benefits give the holder. - page 2. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
This is really nice thread and if somebody can elaborate what are the coins and what are benefits and under which exchanges they can have it will help everybody to know so that accordingly one can invest and trade on the coins which also have some additional benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
best coins to keep in the wallet that give me the best benefits?
The only benefit you get is the fact that you posses the coin that you are holding (with the exception of PoS, which would give you small dividends). The main reason people would want to hold a coin is the hope that it will increase in value and earn the holder some money, there’s no other real benefit to hold a coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
It depends on coins. NEO gives gas, waves gives tokens, funds give ether dividends, some coins keep increasing by just staying in your wallet. You should search for every other pos project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I have NEO and give me GAS, I mean coins that give passive benefits
Activity: 84
No one can tell. It's just like buying a share of a company no one can say if it will go high or go low. Better read their whitepaper specially for ICO. Hope and pray that it will start boomin'
Activity: 85
best coins to keep in the wallet that give me the best benefits?
Pages:
Jump to: