Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto.com Price Prediction – Will CRO Price Hit $3 Soon? - page 2. (Read 144 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
That coin really gaining attention last month and making hypes as well so it's not surprising it will succeed in the future.. But of course on this kind of situation we need to understand since bearish already making correction in the market, wherein for sure it will take days or weeks again before it shows good performance unless bullish take over the market. So be patient mate.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I think it would be more appropriate if this thread was moved to Speculation (Altcoins)

I know recently that CROs have had a big increase as they have grown further so there is a possibility also in 2022 it could be even higher that depends on how bullish the trend is but for me in 2021 to reach $1 will be very difficult and the current price it's $0.63 so it's better for us to hold it in the long run.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This Crypto.com Price Prediction 2021 article lets traders know CRO is a good investment in 2021 and 2022.

We all know the crypto market is very competitive and volatile. But the industry is fast-growing, and many crypto projects succeeded during 2021. And Crypto.com (CRO) was one of the best-performed coins which grabbed traders' attention. CRO price surged and increased by 200%, making it a most-talked-about coin.

Crypto.com (CRO) Price Prediction 2021

CRO price well performed in the 2nd half of 2021. Moreover, the CRO price showed a bullish trend. However, If CRO continues the bullish trend, the price may reach $0.52 to $1 during 2021.

Crypto.com (CRO) Price Prediction 2021

If the bullish trend goes on, the price might reach $3.5 by the end of 2022.  As per our analysis, we cannot expect major falls.
Pages:
Jump to: