Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 8. (Read 34236 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

Don't exaggerate. This is what was supposed to happen and it's not worth worrying about. I think this fall is not the last and it was worth the wait. For me it looks like a push up
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
October 30, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
Crypto prices dropped clearly because some things that happened for example there were several large markets that were hacked could also cause prices to fall because there were many coins missing on the market there were also due to regulatory problems that occurred in Crypto which until now there was no clarity as ETF regulations would give a price so that there is no increase, so with a price reduction like this then it's a very good opportunity because we can get some coins that we like at low prices.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 05:04:33 PM
Don't worry, bearish mood is for a while, whole crypto industry is growing and market will show green candles soon.
Apparently we've been waited too much, but it is worth it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 08:18:30 PM
I am sure that no one can surely tell where the bottom is, and where the upper limit of cryptocurrency is. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, then it seems to me that you need to do it now, when the price to enter is very good

Its hard making prediction right now. But on the other side, its a good opportunity for buying good altcoin with cheaper price. Most coin and token in market drop more than 70% and i think because people panic. Its an opportunity making profits by buying more good coin and when market start recovery, its must be profitable
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
October 27, 2018, 08:17:56 PM
Every coin has its time to grow and down. Now, many coins are down, almost all coins are dropped since some months. However, this day, they are starting to recover. I don't know when the exact time that they will grow up again. However, I'm sure that it will need some months later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
Market is pretty unstable right know we can see all green for a month or it might be a full red 2 moths. I can't guess the short term but this is a chance of investing, prices are low but I don't know where are the bottom
The market is kinda red, short term trading is not going to last that long if people sell all their coins lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
I do not think that this year we should expect some jump in prices up. Is barely noticeable the price increase, of course, I exaggerate but strong growth will not, so far, nothing that portends.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
You call this down? I think there's a simple transfusion from one hand to the other and nothing more. If it was really a flight down, you'd notice it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
I don't think so, because cryptocurrency is very strong asset invest ment for now and you can try to i vest your money on cryptocurrwncy and be patient for make profit. I always invest my money to ethereum every month because cryptocurrency will going up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
If you look at the market, nothing has changed science April. The market is falling and falling for the whole year. Just stay calm and wait a little bit more. At the end, you will be rewarded for your patience. Hodling is the only policy!
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
All cryptocurrencies are impossible to have a bottom, which is the most dangerous reason to invest in cryptocurrencies, any cryptocurrency may be zero!
Activity: 773
October 25, 2018, 04:20:05 AM
As I understand the bottom has not yet been reached, there is still room to fall. So hold on....
I would call it not a fall, a beautiful word as a correction. The market does not fall, and corrected.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 25, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
as I already said in another thread. Yes, crypto is going down and this is a not surprise for me. I do not see any product
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
I think that now is the time to buy, Ethereum. I think that by the end of 2018, there will be growth, and Ethereum will cost 1000+ dollars.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Last time there was a recession, BTC was born. There have been many bear and bull cycles since then. We may be about to see for the first time the effects of a worldwide recession on the crypto markets.
http://www.securix.io/
October 15, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
In the Crypto market, price drop is a normal phenomenon. This is a correction of the market. And at that time, investors have the opportunity to buy the potential Altcoin at low prices. In the near future, investors will be profitable from this decision.
it's true that you say that the crypto market up and down is a very natural thing in trading. Crypto market does not always rise and does not always go down. So just enjoy crypto now experiencing a decrease or increase.
The motion that the market is moving in is not making a lot of coins available for people to purchase. I think that Whales see it as well.
almost every coin has ever gone down at least bitcoin ethrereu  and skme other thag i might have not heard about so ot is nor,al
http://www.securix.io/
October 15, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
it is a usual matte ron the cryptocurrency world they usually go down and then up again tjefe is nothing to be worried about right now
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 15, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
In the Crypto market, price drop is a normal phenomenon. This is a correction of the market. And at that time, investors have the opportunity to buy the potential Altcoin at low prices. In the near future, investors will be profitable from this decision.
it's true that you say that the crypto market up and down is a very natural thing in trading. Crypto market does not always rise and does not always go down. So just enjoy crypto now experiencing a decrease or increase.
The motion that the market is moving in is not making a lot of coins available for people to purchase. I think that Whales see it as well.
Activity: 476
October 15, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
I am sure that no one can surely tell where the bottom is, and where the upper limit of cryptocurrency is. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, then it seems to me that you need to do it now, when the price to enter is very good
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
October 15, 2018, 04:07:08 PM
Market is pretty unstable right know we can see all green for a month or it might be a full red 2 moths. I can't guess the short term but this is a chance of investing, prices are low but I don't know where are the bottom
Pages:
Jump to: