Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are not harmful for economy - page 3. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
We have to make the government believe there is no harm in cryptocurrency, the bad people have made the government lost trust in it, they already have the mind that anyone making money online is committing internet fraud, this is because of those who have dent the image. but we can rectify that impression.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355

Anyway,  I don't know for sure any country which banned people from buying BTC. Do you know any?

Statistics via: https://cryptonews.com/guides/countries-in-which-bitcoin-is-banned-or-legal.htm

There are a total 111 states where bitcoin is legal and recognized by the law.

There are also countries who put a total ban with bitcoin. These are:
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Algeria
Bolivia
Bangladesh
The Republic of Macedonia
Saudi Arabia
Vanuatu
Vietnam

In addition, these countries below also banns any transaction regarding bitcoin even trading or payments etc. These countries has the potential to change their minds unlike those who are listed above.
China
India
Ecuador
Indonesia
Morocco
Zambia
Nepal
Egypt
American Samoa
Qatar

Lastly there are these countries that still undecided on what they do on bitcoin. These countries are currently in neutral and maybe still deciding whether it will be a good or a bad idea. Hope they belong to the positive ones.
Albania
Andorra
Argentina
Barbados
Colombia
French Guiana
Gabon
Jamaica
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kosovo
Kyrgyzstan
Malaysia
The Maldives
Mauritius
Nigeria
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Tunisia
The United Arab Emirates
Tanzania
Uruguay
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Anyway,  I don't know for sure any country which banned people from buying BTC. Do you know any?
I'm not sure if this list can be a reliable source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

Those countries that are thinking that crypto's are 'harmful', I think it's not really about their economy but the characteristic that they've known about bitcoin. All they know is that bitcoin is used by criminals, for drug trades and other illegal trades but they don't want to research if why many have started using bitcoin.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In this crypto era there are few countries left which are still far behind to accept cryptocurrencies because the governments of these countries think that cryptocurrencies are harmful for economy they are just trying to ban cryptocurrencies in any way instead of making regulations which are must important.
So they can allow to invest and trade in stocks markets but not in cryptocurrencies that is not fair and unacceptable.

They don't think it is harmful for their economy or for their country citizens. actually most of the countries rejecting cryptocurrency related bills due to anonymous factors but truth this most of the politician doesn't want cryptocurrency to be act as main mode of payment it in the government banks or any government related transaction. Because if that has been done via crypto payment they will not able to to do the corruption kind of things and make money out of it.
Finally greediness of money is the matter for this cryptocurrency acceptance issue. Nothing more than that...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Cryptocurrencies are not harmful for economies, but for governments monopoly of controlling money
They can also be used to avoid taxes and money laundry. However, a bad use is not a reason to ban legitimate uses of cryptocurrencies in my opinion.

Anyway,  I don't know for sure any country which banned people from buying BTC. Do you know any?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
In this crypto era there are few countries left which are still far behind to accept cryptocurrencies because the governments of these countries think that cryptocurrencies are harmful for economy they are just trying to ban cryptocurrencies in any way instead of making regulations which are must important.
So they can allow to invest and trade in stocks markets but not in cryptocurrencies that is not fair and unacceptable.
Pages:
Jump to: