Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are now playing a major role in regulating the economy - page 2. (Read 155 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Will you agree with the thought that cryptocurrency is going to make a significant contribution to the economy of every country in the world ?
I thought we have passed that types of discussions after seeing huge adoption and fight for BTC among different governments and platforms. Everyone is trying to get there hands on BTC. Why? Because they all know BTC is going toward next ATH. And in that journey we will see how it will help those countries who have adopted it as legal tender i.e. El-Salvador. How there economy will boost once the BTC make another ATH.

The thing is, most of the countries still do not want to make money out of BTC or any other crypto related technology. And my country is one of them but I hope one day there will come some educated people who might know how to get benefit from the golden opportunities with time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
A significant surge in cryptocurrency investment has swept across the globe. Every country worldwide is now actively considering their stance on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency was even at the center of the US election. Various studies have shown that cryptocurrencies could dominate the economy in the next few years. Despite the political divide in America, Republicans and Democrats agree that cryptocurrencies will dominate the economy of the future. A survey found that more than half (53 percent) of Americans see crypto as the future, including 59 percent of Democrats and 51 percent of Republicans.

Currently, Americans want the regulations for crypto to be more transparent so that they can adopt it better. Republicans and Democrats also agree on the need for regulation to ensure that it becomes a safe investment option for American investors. 4 out of 5 Americans have a positive view of crypto. The acceptance of crypto among the American youth is so high that the American government is also paying special attention to it. A majority of older voters among American citizens also believe that crypto will create a more equitable economy with less reliance on banks and financial intermediaries. Crypto is currently the top investment choice for people aged 18 to 40 in this country. In almost every country in the world, the positive attitude towards crypto is increasing day by day, as a result of which cryptocurrency is going to play an important role in the economy in the future.

Will you agree with the thought that cryptocurrency is going to make a significant contribution to the economy of every country in the world ?
Pages:
Jump to: