Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies Vs Governments – Can they co-exist? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I believe they could (and would) coexist. Because in order for bitcoin to be widely adopted, it needs to be regulated, right? But the important thing is, regulation does not mean total control, as no one can or will be able to control it, ever. So I guess there should be a middle ground for both the government and cryptocurrencies to fulfill their functions in society.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
No doubt eventually they will cooperate in a specific way. Major financial organizations are developing products related to cryptocurrency, so governments are definitely gonna try to regulate them.
Activity: 3
Talking to somebody I trust about what stressing me out is the best stress reliever. Also, finding a new environment with positive people is effective.
Activity: 50
Merit: 4
They can co-exist but there is a long way to get trhought before all the regulations will be integreated
Activity: 8
yup agree, government will fight as hard as possible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrencies Vs Governments – Can they co-exist? https://cryptocoin.news/analysis/adoption/cryptocurrencies-vs-governments-can-they-co-exist-20006/

I think governments will fight as hard as they can to prevent it from happening....
Pages:
Jump to: