Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 02, 2016, 04:07:31 PM
I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
By simply looking at the price levels in your trading platform, yes when you are enter an altcoin exchnage, usually you can see the price levels and how much change occurred in percentage.
Charts are most common now a days with every exchange.

Thank you for your help I still havn't knowldge  about reading charts and if you recomend to me any site can help me in this i will be grateful to you Smiley
December 02, 2016, 04:00:42 PM
Hello all
I am new in cryptocurrency's trading  so I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
Thank you
Welcome to this forum and welcome also in crypto world mate. And first and foremost try to make clearer your questions. Are you asking the sites for speculation of bitcoin price? as it goes up and down? Maybe you can try this site as it is one of speculation site for btc price http://bitcoincharts.com

Thank you for your help  yes this one from what i am asking  speculation of bitcoin price
December 02, 2016, 03:32:04 PM
what you are asking is such a basic question which needs you to learn basics of trading. and it is not possible to fit in in a comment here.
for that there are countless resources online and offline (books,...) which you can read. you can use google to find them.

example: investopedia.com

also you can read the speculations boards, and trading discussion for some additional information.

Thank you for replying  as you said there are countless resources  and because I am beginner so i did not know from where to start Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 02, 2016, 02:19:48 PM
I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
By simply looking at the price levels in your trading platform, yes when you are enter an altcoin exchnage, usually you can see the price levels and how much change occurred in percentage.
Charts are most common now a days with every exchange.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
December 02, 2016, 11:13:31 AM
Hello all
I am new in cryptocurrency's trading  so I would like to know from where and how I can know where it is going prices (down or up) and can I read charts
Thank you
Welcome to this forum and welcome also in crypto world mate. And first and foremost try to make clearer your questions. Are you asking the sites for speculation of bitcoin price? as it goes up and down? Maybe you can try this site as it is one of speculation site for btc price http://bitcoincharts.com
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 02, 2016, 11:00:44 AM
what you are asking is such a basic question which needs you to learn basics of trading. and it is not possible to fit in in a comment here.
for that there are countless resources online and offline (books,...) which you can read. you can use google to find them.

example: investopedia.com

also you can read the speculations boards, and trading discussion for some additional information.
December 02, 2016, 10:57:16 AM
Hello all
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: