Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital money, it cannot be the global legal tender. Because physical money is cash, such as banknotes and coins. And surely physical money has a value.
It can be legal and can be used as a currency but not as a legal tender and you are right there, the legal tender is quite far to the definition of being legal and with that for sure many countries would appeal if the national government will pass law to unite and make bitcoin as a legal tender.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital money, it cannot be the global legal tender. Because physical money is cash, such as banknotes and coins. And surely physical money has a value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 26, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
An option maybe so people can have choices in which way they are going to pay their purchases but to be one single global currency, i’m not sure. If i am a merchant, i will also think twice in accepting bitcoin as a payment, not because i dont trust bitcoin but it is difficult to determine the value. If my business is active and my capital goes in and out fast then crypto will not be able to cope up with speed. I mean my money has to roll out everyday, if all that i have is bitcoin and the price is down so i need to wait for a better days to have a more better profit also so what will happen to my business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
February 26, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
Cryptocurrency is slowly winding up, climbing and changing the economic standards. Cryptocurrency is in the trend right now, but what if people will convert it all to a virtual ? which means that cryptocurrency is still a sub-currency means of exchange compared to the traditional money. It's more preferably to say that cryptocurrency is the new way of investing and profiting of money.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 26, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
I don't think it can be happen, all we know there some countries crypto currency is banned and they have government not legalize the Digital Currency. It's possible but not easy and long way process.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 26, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
The digital currency cannot be an effective means of circulation.

It's the lack of elasticity of supply.

That creates currency instability.
It can be used by many worldwide but cannot be effective to replace as a global legal tender to replace physical money. Because other countries cryptocurrency banned by the government. Yes it could lead to lack of supply and also still physical money be used by means of payment in the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
It's question confuse me. How cryptocurrency (digital) can be physical money?
Activity: 58
February 26, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
probably it will become in the future. As we see, more and more governments are becoming crypto-friendly. And yes, I believe that will keep happening in the future.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. ... Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
February 26, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
How can it be?
Why would any country accept a totally global digital currency as legal tender in their country?
A currency with open source coding and not controlled by anyone,
A currency which can be forked by anyone at any time.
The answer my friend is no.
Is decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation"
February 26, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Cryptoncurrency is the new trend of economic of the world.
a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
The digital currency cannot be an effective means of circulation.

It's the lack of elasticity of supply.

That creates currency instability.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
yes it is possible. current and future cryptocurrency will be a global transaction tool. many countries that ban bitcoin do not mean the country is rejecting cryptocurrency, developing countries will soon create a legitimate virtual currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
Cryptoncurrency is the new trend of economic of the world.
Cryptocurreny is not only a new trend but the miraculous kind of value price which people and everyones member sorrounds crypto world will really transform into a wealthier elite.Trusting cryptocurrency for unit of an income is the most terrific situation right now, especially when we know that every day or every month the impact of people with individual income was very huge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 26, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

For universal exchange of currencies it would be possible. But to be a global legal tender like physical money I don't if other country will agree with it. Because not all countries are using crypto currencies. Other country banned the crypto world because they don't know the worth of crypto currency and also to avoid the scams.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
cryptocurrency digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
February 26, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
Yes I think it is possible for bitcoin to become a physical money and mode of exchange. However, this idea would still be a long run for bitcoin since as of now bitcoin is continuosly banned by other countries and if this will become a legal tender, government will still have to review and learn more about bitcoin and pass a bill for a regulation to be accepted by all people and all country as well.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Cyptocurrency is a digital currency.its a virtual currency.its one kind of payment of online.transaction cost of cyptocurrency are low.cyptocurrency are totally secure system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 10:03:09 PM
could happen, but it would be very difficult to realize, because each country already has its own money that is used as a means of payment and is bound by law. need a very mature planning to be able to realize it so that later will not cause turmoil in the economy in every country
Activity: 27
February 25, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
Cryptocurrency is used much faster than cash.
Cryptocurrency is absolute security and absolute anonymity.
Transaction costs of cryptocurrency are much lower than bank transaction fees.
With cryptocurrency you can carry huge amounts of money everywhere by remembering the username and password of your website hosting coin.
Pages:
Jump to: