Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
Depending on the regulations, it may be good or bad ... Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 22, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it
Thats good but there are some countries that pretend bitcoin as a threat for their currency. I hope all countries apply positive regulations for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, honestly, I think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very useful to simplify our world wide transactions
Yeah and because the thoughts of each government has different opinions about the impacts and risks of crypto's characteristics. It's like it's still on the question mark, and it seems like the time will answered it regardless of it's decision, due anyhow the developments of crypto it's depends on the all of activities related on crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
   It is good if they let cryptocurrencies to exist legally obviously, it may improve bitcoin's price, but it looks disguasting from the other side. Bitcoin's nature is not correlatable with prohibition of anonymity, taxation or other limits
Activity: 511
March 22, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
If this happen this means cryptocurrency are being bigger and adaptation growth will be huge. This means this cryptocurrency are really on fire that other government are observing the flow of this market. So, this regulation has it's also the good side and good effects performance in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 22, 2018, 01:25:14 AM
Regulation is inevitable as the crypto currency market are getting bigger and popular governments will surely notice it. There will be Pros and Cons if regulation will be implemented. Most likely regulation will also differ on what country you are living.

I am sure China will be strict with it while other countries will be probably more lenient with it in all likelihood it will be Japan.

There is no way that we can stop regulation and lets just go on with it.
Activity: 234
March 21, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
It was very nice to hear that they have a plan to regulate this crypto currency, there were positive things that will soon to happen in the market, and im sure a lot of people that are using bitcoin will be glad on that.. thats for sure.. i hoped that, also to the other country too.. and its a good news for all of us..
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it
Thats good but there are some countries that pretend bitcoin as a threat for their currency. I hope all countries apply positive regulations for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, honestly, I think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very useful to simplify our world wide transactions
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
if that happens then only one thing i know for sure, the bulls are in!!!
Were gonna be partying the whole year!
Activity: 449
March 21, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
If this is true some cryptocurrency will increase in price soon because the demand will be increase. They are planning now and manipulate how much will be the profit if they invest to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
March 21, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
If that's true I hope the rule is more pro to the user of cryptocurrency in its entirety without any discrimination neither the state not the type of crypto used.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
 Cryptocurrency ia a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank, decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation. Create a free account to start buying!
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:49:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: