Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency a revolutionize innovation? - page 2. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 314
I think this can also be a very big danger, this is because the many scammers who begin to use this blockchain technology, it is certainly a big impact for investors who will try to buy in an ico project
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Technology is fast nowadays in terms of developement compared to the past era of tech development. And now we haf blockchain that is really good to application of some sorts of businesses or platforms for a project. This is one of the best innovation so far and for this it could take another mileage on the possibilities of another innovation through this system. Do you think this way too about having cryptocurrency as a revolution for innovation?

Cryptocurrency can be called innovative. But the technology behind it is innovative and forward looking. So Blockchain is the promising thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I agree crypto currency is a great innovation which has brough different changes in the world economy as well as the in the living standard of people.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Indeed, sooner or later because of this technology life of individuals will be easier in terms of accessing products with the use of crypto. That will be the time when everyone are using different crypto to avail different products like shipping, payments and medicals even banks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
CRYPTO has transformed much of the economic life of people in the world, blockchain technology is the next generation to advance the world economy
Activity: 280
for me cryptocurrency is one of the best invention so far, it opens a new platform of business and investment .today world is a technology based generation and cryptocurrency is a technologycal revolution for making our life more comfortable so it's activities and popularity is enough to prove that is the best invented system for better living
Activity: 294
Now everything is digitized. A potential invention of cryptocurrency technology is the case in turnover. Which has the potential to change widely in traditional banking transactions and business cases.
Activity: 117
Yeah, I believe bitcoin is one of remarkable innovation in the 20th century. the unique features like privacy and the data transferring through a blockchain which can be tracked till the beginning of the tree is a superb feature in bitcoin where I don"t find in traditional money transferring methods like VISA, Western union etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Definitely crypty currency is revolution.  It is change of form of currency.  Fiat currency was in use by everyone.  No one ever thought of currency like bitcoin crossing national borders.  No one ever thought that some day there will be a currency where there will not be any controllers over it.
No one ever thought that one person will be able to pay directly to the recipient without the intervention of any intermediary. 
No need to change fiat currency while touring from one country to the other provided crypto has been advanced in both the countries.  Both countries means the person travelling from A to B country. 

So in my opinion this is just start of revolution. It is just tailor the complete picture is yet to see.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Crypto-currencies may lead to a new form of financial investment in the world, but crypto-currencies are much riskier than gold and equities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes. I do agree with you that crypto currency is a revolutionize innovation which has brought great change in the technology as well as the economy of this world. It is a very unique and a successful project which is so convenient to use and brought us economic development to the world economy. Through this innovation more different innovations are coming forward.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Technology is fast nowadays in terms of developement compared to the past era of tech development. And now we haf blockchain that is really good to application of some sorts of businesses or platforms for a project. This is one of the best innovation so far and for this it could take another mileage on the possibilities of another innovation through this system. Do you think this way too about having cryptocurrency as a revolution for innovation?
Pages:
Jump to: