Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Banks: needed? - page 6. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
January 24, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
As long as the crypto makes the transaction lives faster then I suppose that we really need those banks in the future to handle our money. If lots of businesses online can adopt the cryptocurrencies, then this is really important because many would like to expand their business by pumping more capital and I know they would need a loan for that. With crypto banks, it will encourage more users to use different electronic currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin as every of the coins has its own respective advantage depending on the situation. Bitcoin that can be traded generally, and Ethereum that gives opportunity to invest in every new tokens coming out in the market.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
January 24, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
The primary functions of a bank are holding and transferring money, but they can also perform a variety of other functions because of their ability to hold and transfer money. Now that cryptocurrencies give everyone the ability to hold and transfer money, the dominance of banks will come to an end.

Still, the demand for banks is likely to continue though it will take a different form.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
Thinking of certain investments in the project where they are planning to arrange a cryptocurrency bank! And I saw discussions about cryptocurrency banks and their "place" in our crypto-future, and, which is even more interesting, noticed that there is quite a number of those who are of the opinion that there is no need for cryptocurrency banks at all. Well, guys, we can discuss that forever, but how do you imagine then the communication with the so-called real world for the sake, e.g., of making deposits or obtaining a loan? How can the whole system function properly without cryprocurrency banks, which are anyway somewhere on the border between the real and crypto worlds?
Pages:
Jump to: