Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Day Trading: How to Get Started & How to Win - page 4. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I like the part " Is crypto day trading for me?"

Yes that is the reality of people who enters into crypto day trading, all they want is to become rich in quick time so they think day trading will be suitable for them but they forget the fact no one end up will all the trades in profits so they will earn as well as lose a lot but one who knows how to tackle this will reduce the loss and ends up in profits.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
The article is quite nice and is very detailed/exhaustive but I think there's a lot of information you'd have to cover to get through everything but I think it might be a good starting point for novices to work out what to do with trading...

Without a solid strategy a lot of people seem to lose money more often than they gain and sometimes people end ip with a false positive (in gambling referred to as a "streak") too where they'll inevitably lose. A lot without taking their profits at a good time.
Activity: 88
Merit: 9
I thought you all might appreciate this article Smiley

Cryptocurrency Day Trading: How to Get Started & How to Win

At some point or another most of us have probably thought about cryptocurrency day trading. The idea of actively making a profit every day certainly sounds appealing, but many people often jump in without doing enough research and end up getting burned. Luckily, if you want to day trade Bitcoin or other digital assets you can benefit from decades of people trading stocks and all of the experience and tools that have developed alongside them. Most of the concepts of trading stocks, and especially the FOREX market, can easily be applied to trading crypto and Bitcoin as well. Let’s take a look at what crypto day trading is, how to get started, and what tools we can use to gain an edge.

In this article we’ll be discussing the following topics:
  • What is day trading?
  • Is crypto day trading for me?
  • What are some day trading strategies?
  • Basic tools for day trading crypto
  • Advanced tools for mastering crypto day trading
  • How do I find which cryptocurrencies to trade?

Continue reading the full article here: https://www.coygo.app/blog/posts/cryptocurrency-day-trading-how-to-get-started-how-to-win/
Pages:
Jump to: