Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Exchange Hitbtc Suspends Services in Japan - page 2. (Read 182 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Oh, what a surprise...coming from hitbtc
I just love it how Japan seems to be the best country in the world when it comes to crypto but all exchangers fail to meet the laws, so they decide to run in countries where there is no regulation.  Grin Grin

And hitbtc with their track record will soon have to ban half of the world from their platform if they do live that long.
Binance, Hitbtc...who's next?

HitBTC does sound like a right shithole but Kraken have also pulled out. I don't think it's necessarily a reflection of how shit you are, more the profit vs compliance costs. Then again HitBTC would never manage to be not shit so it was never happening for them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
after world war 2 japan recover their problem drastically and they are the most advanced technological country in the world based on this the govt. of Japan also concern about crypto system but HITBTC suspend their services may be there is some reason that’s why but it really disappointing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
It seems hard to find the ideal trading site for Japanese people meting such criteria really put the owner of the site into flaming fire, debating the cons and pros of ones idea of what benefit it would meet regarding using the site, it always come to this from day to day were all just want sureness in life to put our effort and sweat in safe place to trade with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I've respected Hitbtc! Up to this moment)) Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Oh, what a surprise...coming from hitbtc
I just love it how Japan seems to be the best country in the world when it comes to crypto but all exchangers fail to meet the laws, so they decide to run in countries where there is no regulation.  Grin Grin

And hitbtc with their track record will soon have to ban half of the world from their platform if they do live that long.
Binance, Hitbtc...who's next?
Activity: 239
Merit: 1
Hitbtc has suspended its services for Japanese residents to avoid any trouble with the country’s financial regulator since it is not authorized to operate in Japan. Users with Japanese IP addresses will be asked to provide their residency information within the exchange’s know-your-customer (KYC) procedure to prove they are not residents of Japan.
details of news ; https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-hitbtc-suspends-services-japan/
Pages:
Jump to: