Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets List - page 2. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 12:49:56 AM
So I will jtipt  thank you for the recommendation, when I manage to put images in bitcointalk, I will create something wonderful of this for the benefit of all.

kraphtuos
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
October 02, 2017, 11:19:12 PM
Great list you got there man, it would had taken quite a bit of time to search all these websites and list the. Great work. If you have more time it would be great if you could sort in a better way than just random order. Sorting them in order of popularity and how long they have been around would be a good way to sort.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
Thanks Razick, for your recommendations, as you can see, I'm new to bitcointalk, I'm trying to do the best I can. In this position as a newbie I can not create something better because of design constraints. but always keeping the ethics, I think, I can with the help of the community keep a good thread here. My wish is that all members can suggest the placement or removal of the Cryptocurrency Exchanges or Markets List, with the idea of keeping the list with those that represent the greatest security for all members. In conclusion do a debugging of the list that I have suggested with the help of all.

kraphtuos
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 02, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: